Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

senior deacon

Jul 3, 2014
Humboldt, Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pinwheel Ah yes the old lead in to gold trick. To my knowledge no one ever succeed in doing this and it is more of the Rosicrucian's. Many people have tried to connect the Freemasons to Alchemy but do believe that it might just be a red herring. A much bigger part might be tied to Geometry and numbers as masonry is a building art. The philosophy of Freemasonry is and always has been Dynamic never static. It seems that there is room at the table for everyone. Remember that Freemasonry as we know it today was started somewhat before 1717 how long no one knows. Some say if you would believe that God created the Universe with a Square and compass.

S.D.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi everybody. Just finished editing my last post. I promise I was not drunk when I made that Post. I posted it from my phone and auto correct screws with me real bad.

L.C. "The Alchemical Keys to Masonic Ritual" Tim Hogan. The philosophy of the sorcerers Stone may help you understand the use of lead.

Pinwheel

ALSO, "google" Masonic Astronomy... a VERY important book came out in 1882; it is "on-line". Has SOME Rosicrucian "influence"... HH!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hi everybody. Just finished editing my last post. I promise I was not drunk when I made that Post. I posted it from my phone and auto correct screws with me real bad.

L.C. "The Alchemical Keys to Masonic Ritual" Tim Hogan. The philosophy of the sorcerers Stone may help you understand the use of lead.

Pinwheel

ALSO, "google" Stella Theology/Masonic Astronomy; a VERY important book that came out in 1882 about uses of STELLA "signs"; it IS "on-line"...

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Pinwheel Ah yes the old lead in to gold trick. To my knowledge no one ever succeed in doing this and it is more of the Rosicrucian's. Many people have tried to connect the Freemasons to Alchemy but do believe that it might just be a red herring. A much bigger part might be tied to Geometry and numbers as masonry is a building art. The philosophy of Freemasonry is and always has been Dynamic never static. It seems that there is room at the table for everyone. Remember that Freemasonry as we know it today was started somewhat before 1717 how long no one knows. Some say if you would believe that God created the Universe with a Square and compass.

S.D.

I told my Dad I thought that was what we were doing after I read about it.....Alchemy...turning lead into Gold.

L.C.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
2crosshill.jpg In Alchemy this symbol could mean to extract gold. We have this symbol on one of the maps. The only other place I have seen it is at Diamond Fork canyon in Utah. However, It may mean something entirely different.

What makes it even more intriguing is the fact that S.F. Nuckolls, one of the K.G.C. Knights we have identified, moved to Salt Lake City and went into the mining business until he died. Salt Lake is only a short hop from Diamond Fork Canyon. Also....the symbol is on the heart shaped K.G.C. map medallion Nuckolls wore until his death.

home

L.C.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1019588 In Alchemy this symbol could mean to extract gold. We have this symbol on one of the maps. The only other place I have seen it is at Diamond Fork canyon in Utah. However, It may mean something entirely different.

What makes it even more intriguing is the fact that S.F. Nuckolls, one of the K.G.C. Knights we have identified, moved to Salt Lake City and went into the mining business until he died. Salt Lake is only a short hop from Diamond Fork Canyon. Also....the symbol is on the heart shaped K.G.C. map medallion Nuckolls wore until his death.

home

L.C.

MINING BIZ, eh...? THAT is a MINE TUNNEL! A Tunnel with FOUR "side-tunnels"; MAYBE, FOUR rooms of "goodies"!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Salt, Gold, & Silver"... ALL very good. SALT was also very important during the CONFEDERATE WAR! "Google" Salt Caves in Virginia - Civil War... MANY Salt Caves in Western Part of Virginia; AND! Gen. Robert E. Lee's TOP SECRET Salt Cave was in WEST VIRGINIA (today).

Last edited:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
HA! YOU are in Arkansas? THAT is a TURTLE Sign... BIG Spanish Treasure Sign used by KGC in "Bob Brewer Country"!
Legs/feet pulled in, tail pulled in, head pulled in; Treasure is near-by & "protected"... DANGER! "Google" Turtles - Spanish Treasure Signs; ROCK PILE is good. Gonna have to review my "sources" again.... HH! Good LUCK!

also looks like a map

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
code rock.jpg

could that be two men in helmets with a horse or dragon behind them looking at a priest with a turtle behind him? It looks like it may be between two trails or streams or possibly in a valley also...:icon_scratch:

L.C.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
View attachment 1041717

could that be two men in helmets with a horse or dragon behind them looking at a priest with a turtle behind him? It looks like it may be between two trails or streams or possibly in a valley also...:icon_scratch:

L.C.
L.C. There has been an up date on this stone anyone have any ideals about this.
april fools 411.JPG
There are diamonds and then there are mason's diamonds.

pinwheel

OP
OP
P

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I missed it I guess,...Is that the same rock?

L.C.:icon_scratch:

Hi L.C.. yes this is the same rock. After carefully marking the corners of the stone I turned it up so I could get some better pics of the code. I found the rock is split. When I lifted the top off I found the Masonic diamond. Im sure you know what that means.

Pinwheel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread