OP
OP
Q

Quake

Mar 1, 2010
MD
Detector(s) used
Current: Xp Deus, Equinox 600

Detectors used: Whites XLT, Fisher F75, Minelab Se Pro, Makro racer 2, T2 LTD DST,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a black max coil but, is a XLT considered a SL unit ?
Priced cheap, i want to scoop it up.

Bought it : )

Last edited:

wvmountaindigger

Oct 19, 2014
Mountains of West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Sun-Ray DX1 Probe, White's XLT, Sun-Ray XL1 Probe, White's Coin Master Pro, White's Coin Master 2900 Trooper, White's Coin Master 2DB Series 2, White's 120mm Bullseye Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just my thoughts, I prefer the DD 4X6 over the 5.3. The 5.3 has very little in depth over the 4X6, but the 4.6 has a lot better separation than the 5.3. I liked the 4X6 so well on my XLT that I purchased one for my VX3 and the 4X6 is my #2 go to coil on both machines.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Just my thoughts, I prefer the DD 4X6 over the 5.3. The 5.3 has very little in depth over the 4X6, but the 4.6 has a lot better separation than the 5.3. I liked the 4X6 so well on my XLT that I purchased one for my VX3 and the 4X6 is my #2 go to coil on both machines.

Ordered the eclipse DD 4:6 yesterday. Very excited about hitting my local trashy park. Snows a melting and i'll be a hunting soon.

wvmountaindigger

Oct 19, 2014
Mountains of West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Sun-Ray DX1 Probe, White's XLT, Sun-Ray XL1 Probe, White's Coin Master Pro, White's Coin Master 2900 Trooper, White's Coin Master 2DB Series 2, White's 120mm Bullseye Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will love the DD 4X6, just swing slow and take you time to overlap swings. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread