OP
OP
Q

Quake

Mar 1, 2010
MD
Detector(s) used
Current: Xp Deus, Equinox 600

Detectors used: Whites XLT, Fisher F75, Minelab Se Pro, Makro racer 2, T2 LTD DST,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a black max coil but, is a XLT considered a SL unit ?
Priced cheap, i want to scoop it up.

Bought it : )

Last edited:

wvmountaindigger

Oct 19, 2014
Mountains of West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Sun-Ray DX1 Probe, White's XLT, Sun-Ray XL1 Probe, White's Coin Master Pro, White's Coin Master 2900 Trooper, White's Coin Master 2DB Series 2, White's 120mm Bullseye Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just my thoughts, I prefer the DD 4X6 over the 5.3. The 5.3 has very little in depth over the 4X6, but the 4.6 has a lot better separation than the 5.3. I liked the 4X6 so well on my XLT that I purchased one for my VX3 and the 4X6 is my #2 go to coil on both machines.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Just my thoughts, I prefer the DD 4X6 over the 5.3. The 5.3 has very little in depth over the 4X6, but the 4.6 has a lot better separation than the 5.3. I liked the 4X6 so well on my XLT that I purchased one for my VX3 and the 4X6 is my #2 go to coil on both machines.

Ordered the eclipse DD 4:6 yesterday. Very excited about hitting my local trashy park. Snows a melting and i'll be a hunting soon.

wvmountaindigger

Oct 19, 2014
Mountains of West Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Sun-Ray DX1 Probe, White's XLT, Sun-Ray XL1 Probe, White's Coin Master Pro, White's Coin Master 2900 Trooper, White's Coin Master 2DB Series 2, White's 120mm Bullseye Pin Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will love the DD 4X6, just swing slow and take you time to overlap swings. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions