Coin collection question

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you've acquired a nice assorted coin collection. If you can afford to I'd recommend keeping them (or at least the silver coins) and storing them in a safe place because in the near future you will be glad you did. But if you do decide to sell any, sold ebay auctions of comparable coins in similar condition is usually the best and most accurate guide of a coins current value. Good luck and best wishes.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are going to sell them, choose wisely. But here's kinda a guidline:

I did not notice any coins of considerable value, and all I looked at were the silvers.

The Morgan and Peace dollars generally run about $25 each, except that 1921 Morgan looked near mint state - but it's a very common date and only a bit more of a premium on that.

For the most part, the silver melt value on each silver coin varies depending on the spot silver price.

You can find melt values of each coin here: Silver Coin Prices | Silver Content US Coins

Look up the melt value before you are ever tempted to sell them - for your own good!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread