djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
$10-$20 each. Contact the PCGS about grading. They are the king :)

Also, might wanna look up the value of the coin. Sometimes they aren't worth grading, especially if there were a lot of them made, and they're not error coins. I'm not sure about your coins.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think it would be worth getting those coins graded.There's too many of them in circulation and you can buy them by the roll for 13.00 or less Brilliant Uncirculated for P and D mints.As far as the statehood quarters go,I believe the S mints are made for clad proofs and silver proofs.Those would be worth a bit more,still not enough to get slabbed though,in my opinion.Good luck-diggummup

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
I have to agree with Diggummup on this one. But it never hurts to hold on to a high grade coin. Never know if future collectors will be paying well for state quarters someday. If the collector value of these rises (Perhaps might be for your grand children) to a good value then you would probably sell it well graded or not. Either way then you could decide. I wouldn't pay that fee to grade it now though, unless you just want to grade it for your own collection.

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions