Coin hunting buddy N. California

I'm in Sebastopol, CA about 60mi north of San Francisco. Where are you?

Denny

Hey Guys,

I am in the East Bay, Benicia to be exact, but I work in San Rafael. Let me know if any of you are heading out on the weekends, I could meet up with you. Also, have about 5 areas that data back to late 1800s that can be search near me, so if you want to come out this way, I got spots...

I live one hour north of Sac. New to MD,ing but do alot of goldmining. I would like to follow an expereinced dector around to learn some shortcuts. I get frustrated after a couple of hours, alot of digging, all trash.

Hi,

I've been metal detecting go 20 years. I've hit just about every park in San Francisco over the years and still finding the goodies. I hunt the ski slopes around
Tahoe, beaches in Marin County, water hunt the Russian River, Clear Lake, etc.. Ive been all over the place, including Ireland, England, Hawaii, and Germany with my detectors. Had some great sucess hunting in Pensilvania nand Maryland. Member of
both the Ukiah and Santa Rosa metal detecting clubs.

-Mike

I near Modesto, anyone else near here

I am new to MD'n and in Santa Rosa are any of you still active in the area?

Out in Contra Costa County (East Bay) . . . . send me a PM anytime. Always going out on excursions and detecting trips. :)

HH, Mark :icon_pirat:

I am in Marin County (Corte Madera). I'd like to connect with some of you Northern California detectorists at some point for a hunt.

Are there ever any club meetings in the San Francisco Bay Area???

Jim

Well, as of August, I am no longer in Benicia, I have moved to Magalia (near Chico and Paradise) and I am looking for new sites and fellow hunters up here!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back