Coin karma

Duke

Jun 11, 2009
Woodstock N.Y.
Detector(s) used
QXT
Funny little story. So I was in the supermarket yesterday and had to spend change out of my coin coffee can and I had some president dollars. I go on line get rung up and started to pay with them. The lady says let oh great I've been saving these so I can fill my expensive propane tank because I seam to be able not to spend the dollar coins. I say I metal detect and all that I wouldn't spend these either if wasn't broke yadi yada. " if I have any more I'll come to your lane " found one more Lincoln today went to her lane and she bought it out of her own pocket. Proceed to exchange pleasantries and off home I go. I started emptying all the crap out of my pockets put the change left back in my can checking them as usual and drop the last one I wasn't even going to check it had I not. Oh look she gave me a nice little 62 D Rosie, nothing huge just thought it was funny. Haven't gotten one in change in some time. So be nice to the check out gals I guess. Ps I should point out she didn't do it on purpose it was total chance.

Upvote 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread