Coin roll hunting video

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How One Man In One Year Got 2,000 Ounces of Silver For Free (Video)

Check out this video and let me know what you guys think, he talks in detail about his time grabbing over 2,000 ounces through CRH..He thinks his volume is unique but I know we have many people here at TN doing as much or even more (Tim). The guy that hosts the show seems to over simplify and think that every box has 25 silver coins in it, we all know that this is rare! Overall pretty cool story teaching more people how to CRH sigh ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both guys seem to really think it's a good idea for as many people as possible to do this...and in large quantity. Like it would be good for monetary policy or something. They never explained why really. The former CRHer seems to be out of bitterness but the interviewer acted like he was going to explain but stopped. Something like 'I think that if we had a bunch of people do this it would ...ah...um...be good.' Not sure where he was going with it but they tried to paint a picture that doesn't exist. 25 silver per box but don't get discouraged if not. My favorite line from the former CRHer was "I'll admit, some of them were only 40%". SOME?!?!? Seriously dude.

OO

OP
OP
OnARoll

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haha i know right, 40's are the red headed step child in the CRH world, what the heck lol..i smile every time i get a 40 percenter! Your thoughts are spot on, the host of the video seems to be super pushy with his "mmmhmss" and "yeahss".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread