Half Dollar Hunter

jd750707

Mar 4, 2013
SW Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Well 2013 has been pretty good to me... I have been CRH since around 1998 and have always had my streaks and such. I started back up again around December 2011...
I try to hit banks in lower income areas, and branches within walking distance of housing areas...I started a new job last April and after settling in for 8 months I got the itch about a month ago... Here are my findings so far..

HALF DOLLARS> 23-S-Proofs various dates... 1-40% proof Bi-cen .... 29-40% silver clad... 16-90% Silver... Roll of 74 BU...

I love this hobby and the rush is second to non... I have never ordered a box, I only buy what the banks have... I dump at my credit union for free...

(on a side note... My ex brother in law did this with me a year and half ago down in rural KY... I had to let you guys know what he hit in a two day span...
1-Roll of Silver quarters.... 2-Franklins and 3-40% from a Mcdonalds change drawer... 3-Rolls of Walking Liberties with a couple barbers mixed in...)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
jd750707

jd750707

Mar 4, 2013
SW Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
Picture from the Walker rolls
582.jpg

Last edited:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome jd, nice finds, the great thing is now that silver's tanking, there's going to be a lot more great silver finds as people begin to jump ship and dump finds back into the mix!

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is simply Walkerlicious..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread