coin shooting with the deus in trash at the old ice cream shop.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Didn't see the program below in the video? Care to post it?

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't see the program below in the video? Care to post it?

SEN 86 TX 1 SILENCER -1
FULL TONES
IRON AUDIO 0 DOESNT COME INTO PLAY WITH FULL TONES
REACTIVITY 3
12KH
DISC 0
NOTCH NOTHING
AUDION RE. 3

GunnerPop

Jun 4, 2016
Wilkes county NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't gotten a Deus yet, but just to clarify: the program itself doesn't sift anything - it's your ears and brain doing the work. Unless I misunderstand.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't gotten a Deus yet, but just to clarify: the program itself doesn't sift anything - it's your ears and brain doing the work. Unless I misunderstand.

True but the program is what allows you hear what you need to hear (all customized specifically to the hunting area and type of hunting)...to facilitate your brain doing the work. If Calabash used one of the preloaded Basic programs (which in its own right is good), he wouldn't have the same information (in the form of tones and resulting VDI, assisted by recovery speed/separation, power, sensitivity etc.) that you are hearing/seeing on the vid.

I'm new to the Deus myself, but have been very impressed with the adjustability. It makes my ATP seem antiquated in comparison. It is the ability to customize your detector specifically to conditions and type of hunting, which allows you to get the most out of the XP and pick up on things that other detectors have missed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gunner pop thats true but the machine is capable. ALL machines are not created equal.

Last edited:

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your famous Calabash!

995b91ffe2610d1101bfa0c5f15e51da.png

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats cool thanks for posting it where did you find it.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary the one who does the training videos designed my channel art and logo for me and asked me if they could use them on their media outlets.. They really did use them man thats cool.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary the one who does the training videos designed my channel art and logo for me and asked me if they could use them on their media outlets.. They really did use them man thats cool.

Keep making the vids. Who knows maybe you will be one of the few who gets the new v.4 coil to test before it's released (one can hope right?)

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know something like that has popped into mind! lol

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice video CD, I have been very busy lately, but do plan on watching all your videos. Keep up the good work.

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks,for the settings!:thumbsup:

victorysgold

Feb 24, 2008
Durham, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 3.2, Garrett Propointer II,
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
After watching your video, I figured it was time to try full tones. I used it last weekend on a hunt with the NC Dirt Detectives. I struggled at first, but stayed with it. By the end of the day I was cutting through the iron and trash finding targets. Thanks CD. Vic

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on finding the targets the more you practice with it you will catch the little nuances that you can only hear in the head phones you will see what I mean they will alert you to a non ferrous target in the iron.thanks
After watching your video, I figured it was time to try full tones. I used it last weekend on a hunt with the NC Dirt Detectives. I struggled at first, but stayed with it. By the end of the day I was cutting through the iron and trash finding targets. Thanks CD. Vic

BobTheDigger

Jul 7, 2016
SW PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video calabash digger! Actually, I have watched a lot of your videos recently and wanted to say THANK YOU! Its great to just see it in action in places with conditions very similar to what I hunt. I feel like your videos gave me a "head start", so to speak. I got my deus this past spring but I have not spent a lot of time with it yet, however I am absolutely falling in love with this machine and watching your vid's has definitively given me an advantage. I just picked up a gopro recently and plan to post some vid's this fall when I'll have a lot more time to swing. Thanks again and I will mention your vid's as often as I can...looking forward to the next...

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks bob for the support. You learn how to hunt that way and practice with it and YOU will be puling coins and other targets lefted behind by others!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions