106.8 KB · Views: 258
Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very nice!!! That dime looks to be in great shape...
Love the old tootsie toy & the skeleton key...

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff!

Looks like an old site,

I'd hit it again!

HH

Lonewolfe

F

Floater

Nice finds Jerdfx, I cant believe you are getting Snow again. I saw it on the news too. Late spring storm. cool down here too. 56 degrees in FL south and 36 in Tallahasse, We love it though.HH

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks guys, yeah I know about the bullets and shells. I feal like the bullet man. There every where and you have to dig them. The bottoms of 12 gauges and ten gauges will read just like nickles. The busted little shells like the .30 cal I guess and up read right in the indianheads range. You will often find alot of neat relics in those ranges to while choosing to dig it all.

That tootsie toy was in pretty good shape. I have a good bit of them. Usually not in the best of condition. I have a few older one's called hubley's. But condition is always a factor. That car was about 10 inches deep. Range out like a silver half. Thought it was going to be a big silver.

I started the hunt yesterday in the snow. It was cold and my son was complaining he was getting cold. We walked right up into the woods and dug a wheat on the first hole. It's always a good sign when you dig a coin on your first hole. We found 8 wheats and that merc that is in really good shape. Picked up the skeleton key on the surface right up against a tree. Always goodies on the surface looked over by past hunters. Picked up some relics and decided I had enough to go home and clean at least.

Good Luck Jer

Peak190

Apr 23, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212x,Deleon ,Cibola,Tejon,Cortez,MXT,GTI2500

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread