rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in N GA not sure how far away you are. Hunting is tough rite now with no rain and the leaves falling. Have to get permission from the property owners which is a tricky thing. Some dont care some do you have to get up the nerve to ask and that is the hardest part. Dont ask when they are working their property, dont ask when its lunch time or dinner. If they are home I have the best luck around 11am. That time of the day they have had breakfast and are thinking about lunch so you wont be held up for a long time cause they will be in a hurry but at the same time they are usually in a good mood. Now finding the owners can be tricky to. You can go to the property tax office and look them up or just ask some locals is what I usually do. Good Luck

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in N GA not sure how far away you are. Hunting is tough rite now with no rain and the leaves falling. Have to get permission from the property owners which is a tricky thing. Some dont care some do you have to get up the nerve to ask and that is the hardest part. Dont ask when they are working their property, dont ask when its lunch time or dinner. If they are home I have the best luck around 11am. That time of the day they have had breakfast and are thinking about lunch so you wont be held up for a long time cause they will be in a hurry but at the same time they are usually in a good mood. Now finding the owners can be tricky to. You can go to the property tax office and look them up or just ask some locals is what I usually do. Good Luck

Wow! Rock that was the fastest and most logical answer as to asking permission to hunt I've ever read haha! Your a genius!

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fatboy is real close to you then. I heard that Lake Eufaula's water level is down. Is this true?

OP
OP
molonlabe12

molonlabe12

Dec 27, 2014
Columbus ga
Detector(s) used
At pro
Garret carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably so. But we just got a bunch of rain here