hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I've seen this one before, and I know how it ends ... and it ain't pretty

Chadeaux, I think you know combat is always pretty in an aspect of a challenge and a response and for those that are born for it. Human nature for some. It's ez to recognize when a person's reach is truly beyond their grasp.
It's hard for some when dealing with someone who's actually free. They don't give a rat's a$$. ~(.) (.)~
Anyway, how's the math.

Last edited:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
"Dude"... If you want Mao in your signature put him there.

Stop challenging mods..

Can't, Mao's Little Red Book is political and not allowed....Que' No!? ???or are sigs exempt????????????
Or are just you exempt???
BTW I read Mao's Little Red Book in a library in an AF SAC bunker. Check it out and you will find why we lost the Nam war.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't, Mao's Little Red Book is political and not allowed....Que' No!? ???or are sigs exempt????????????
Or are just you exempt???
BTW I read Mao's Little Red Book in a library in an AF SAC bunker. Check it out and you will find why we lost the Nam war.
It is in my signiture and no it does not violate our rules according to the admins.

If members wish to discuss politics it is only allowed in the politics forum found under Charter Membership....

one more time....

My signiture is not a post, it is a signature and per admins breaks no rules which is what I told you in my previous post on this thread..

Your comment "Or are just you exempt" is out of line.....

I also was in AF, 1967-1971, also in SAC flying on B-52s......

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chadeaux, I think you know combat is always pretty in an aspect of a challenge and a response and for those that are born for it. Human nature for some. It's ez to recognize when a person's reach is truly beyond their grasp.
It's hard for some when dealing with someone who's actually free. They don't give a rat's a$$. ~(.) (.)~
Anyway, how's the math.

commoncore_zps150c7b2e.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread