CONFEDERATE GOLD IN DANVILLE, VA.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The key could have not been removed, because tha tree is still standing! You are not the only person to have or could decipher the mason symbol on the tree! To decipher the the symbol on the beech tree, I had my on tools, the square, rule
and the plumb! Apparently, you didn't have these tools, which would have given you a different location of the treasure, than what you are saying!

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't we just get the treasures one at a time? It's enough for all three of us! By the way Albert Pike gave me a "key"also after I also deciphered the beech tree symbols! There's more than one way to skin a cat!
We do not want to know since some of us owns cats. Tippy is her name.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The multitude of symbols on the beech tree tell me that there a treasure and it's not buried in the cemetery! If Albert Pike did not give me the key, George Washington showed me where the key is! His silhouette is at the treasure site and he did visit Danville for sure! He was my mentor as he was a freemason! A silhouette of Washington is on the tree!

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm right down here where this all would have come about. Never heard a word in my family that this ever happened here.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The key could have not been removed, because tha tree is still standing! You are not the only person to have or could decipher the mason symbol on the tree! To decipher the the symbol on the beech tree, I had my on tools, the square, rule
and the plumb! Apparently, you didn't have these tools, which would have given you a different location of the treasure, than what you are saying!

Living in a Dream World are we.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that the best response you could think up? Apparently you do not understand what I am talking about. It seems that everyone is researching from a book, whereas I have done all my work in the field! I've picked up a shelled turtle, which meant I was on the wrong trail. Then I picked up a turtle rock with three pyramids (180 lbs), which led me to my Egypt brick (8 lbs) and finally the keystone (140 lbs), which was from the actual treasure site! I performed all these symbols after I saw the beech tree which had all the symbols! A picture of the keystone in thread Albert Pike page 5, deciphered by L.C. BAKER!

Last edited:
OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Means nothing to me. You have gone down a misleading road in search for treasure.

OP
OP
franklin

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like the painted gold bricks found by the "Curse of the Civil War Gold" in Lake Michigan.

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Egypt brick does have a small piece of gold on the backside! They seem like a bunch of clues to me. Clues that a KGC individual would leave behind to follow to a treasure site .

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this is another treasure, separate and distinct from the supposedly confederate treasure, or it could be some of both!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The Egypt brick does have a small piece of gold on the backside! They seem like a bunch of clues to me. Clues that a KGC individual would leave behind to follow to a treasure site .
Any allusion to Egypt could be "Prince Hall' (Black) Freemasonry; another clue for you all... :tongue3: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread