Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congresswoman Jackie Spears Says " Make it in America"

well guys and gals lets fax this woman the facts, how our dredges are made in America and the lost revenue the state will face
http://speier.house.gov/uploads/Make it in America HANDOUT.pdf

http://speier.house.gov/

District Office
400 S. El Camino Real, Suite 750
San Mateo, CA 94402
Phone: (650) 342-0300
Fax: (650) 375-8270

Capitol Hill Office
211 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-3531
Fax: (202) 226-4183

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's MXT/6X10 DD Coil/950 Coil
Re: Congresswoman Jackie Spears Says " Make it in America"

the only posts you make in this forum seem to be flooding it with this dredging nonsense, glad I dont live in California cuz i know im sick of reading it over and over, couldn't imagine living over there!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too

remember cailforina laws -- often spread --to others states as well -- often "bad laws" that start in califorina spreads thru the USA like a evil disease -- so califorina "bad laws" are best nipped while in the budding stage --before it blossoms & spreads .

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used

ivan salis said:
remember cailforina laws -- often spread --to others states as well -- often "bad laws" that start in califorina spreads thru the USA like a evil disease -- so califorina "bad laws" are best nipped while in the budding stage --before it blossoms & spreads .

they will NEVER EVER EVER be able to put a dredging ban in Alabama. Why? the government doesn't own sh$^ here! All privately owned land, no blm, no nothing

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

great so when all the folks that are BANNED eslewhere move to alabama --they can start competing on yer turf -- best to help em stay where their at doing their thing there instead I would think.

(we hang together --or we hang alone one at a time)

think carefully if say ---deer hunting * was banned in all states except alabama * how many avid deer hunters would move to alabama so they could hunt ?--and how crowded would the alabama woods suddenly get?

ps the federal govt does not have to own the land to control land / water useage via "enviromental laws"-- the govt doesn't "own" the air or the land factories set on -- but they can set "air quality" standards that tells the factory how much pollution they can put out --in some cases --tight standards have shut down certain factories --putting them out of bussiness.

the govt could say dredging stirs up too much x,y z ... thus harming the water quality --put nothing past the govt these days if they want to get their way.

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used

the gov't is so full of sh%^ its un-real, they may TRY to control whatever they want here, but if a gov't official were to come across the right "good ole' boy" back in the woods doing anything on HIS own land, he'd probably be shot, buried and forgot about

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So let me see if I have this straight. You are telling a forum member what they can post on the forum it is intended to be posted on. Govt. doesn't own land in Ala. and you don't own the forum. I don't usually say anything ::), but you owe the man an apology. No one tells you what to post. They are right, everything that comes out of Cali is bad and it usually moves east. I would bet if you check you already have restrictions on the size dredge you can use. also, you can own the land but not the mineral rights. that way here.I'm in NC and I don't want anyone messing up my fun. I'm just sayin!
enamel7

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

in case you did not notice "grubbermint folks" normally do not come by ones * they come in groups --and if one of "thiers" go missing --- they send a whole lot more of em to the area where it occured at , to find out why and who did it.

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used

enamel7 said:
So let me see if I have this straight. You are telling a forum member what they can post on the forum it is intended to be posted on. Govt. doesn't own land in Ala. and you don't own the forum. I don't usually say anything ::), but you owe the man an apology. No one tells you what to post. They are right, everything that comes out of Cali is bad and it usually moves east. I would bet if you check you already have restrictions on the size dredge you can use. also, you can own the land but not the mineral rights. that way here.I'm in NC and I don't want anyone messing up my fun. I'm just sayin!
enamel7

You are not quite "straight", so let me set you straight. No where in my post did I say what he can or can't post. I stated I am tired of seeing all the California crap in the dredging forum. I come to this forum to look at other's setups and learn techniques, etc as I am new to the dredging scene.

No, I do not owe him an apology, opinions are like as#^&#@!, everyone has one.

Yes, you can own a piece of land here in Alabama and not have the mineral rights but they are released every 3-5 years. Most mineral rights around here have been left generation to generation, staying in the families.

Since I have joined the forum, you have not once had a positive comment in any of my threads or towards me in general. You have flamed/bashed me repeatedly and I'm tired of it. Don't know what your problem is with me, but if you don't have anything positive to say to me, don't post at all.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What the OP said was the norm for this forum. By saying you were tired of his type of post is saying you aren't interested. so basically you had nothing good to post so practice what you preach. I would also like to know where I have ever flamed/bashed any of your post. What other posts have I spoke negatively of your post. Bold accusations! You have a problem with a topic, start a new one, don't hijack others. Most of us are interested in what he has to say. In your own words, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all.
enamel7

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

prospectordemon if you were truely a dredger you would be concerned with what is going on in California.

( they will NEVER EVER EVER be able to put a dredging ban in Alabama. Why? the government doesn't own sh$^ here! All privately owned land, no blm, no nothin ) one poor misguided soul

read the story on Mel Fisher my friend

prospectordamon

Mar 31, 2011
Detector(s) used

2cmorau said:
prospectordemon if you were truely a dredger you would be concerned with what is going on in California.

( they will NEVER EVER EVER be able to put a dredging ban in Alabama. Why? the government doesn't own sh$^ here! All privately owned land, no blm, no nothin ) one poor misguided soul

read the story on Mel Fisher my friend

I am not a dredger, I am trying to learn to build one.

I honestly didn't expect this much offense to be taken when I posted my opinion, but I feel I am one of many that shares the same opinion by simply looking at the thread view counts/posts of the Dredging ban compared to the threads with people asking questions, build plans, etc. Only one thread of the California mess out of a million has a lot of views, further expressing my opinion

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri

prospectordamon said:
the only posts you make in this forum seem to be flooding it with this dredging nonsense, glad I dont live in California cuz i know im sick of reading it over and over, couldn't imagine living over there!
Prospectordamon: you obviously dont know about rights that your wanting to give up without knowing what your talking about! this isnt just a California thing! if this is allowed to continue without being challendged (from ALL states)it can and will spread to ALL states! Not in your state?? you better do some checking because it most definatly will end up in YOUR back yard! no federal land in your state?? you forgot about the rivers.streams,wetlands in your state the the Corps of Engineers controll,even on private property!you need to check the REAL facts before you start getting mouthy on the net! i dont want to pzz you off but your coming on pretty heavy for the net! i think once you check out what the gubermint CAN do in your state you will see where your wrong! so why not calm down and check it out for yourself,cause youve been given some wrong info!

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes and FYI,I do not dredge on PUBLIC land,havent in years,but you know what??This law effects me!It actually started because of Salmon...you know what?There isnt a salmon within a hundred miles of me!Your dream of gunsa blazing is both i g n o r a n t and despicable

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions