Const. site saves, by Tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called the Const. foreman to find out if he had moved any dirt, he was saying how he was looking for my ph# to call me and get me back out to the site. He said the foundation walls were up and they backfiiled.
They were delayed because of all the rain last week but are ready to move const. materials in and it was best to hunt it today. I made my way up and found the largest dirt pile gone, it was spread all over. I recoverd the majority of the relics I believe.
Probably the last time I can hunt it. I dug a nice eagle button and a few drops. I wish Sgt. Lowe could have been there but he is off on a assignment. The MXT was outstanding again!

Attachments

• new_9-13-07 finds.jpg
    new_9-13-07 finds.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 477
  • new_eagle button 9-13-07.jpg
    new_eagle button 9-13-07.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 480
Upvote 0

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
Nice save,looks like you have some great area to hunt in as well as some connections for getting permission. I always feel like Im rescuing coins and relics when I dig them out of construction areas. Its nice when things can be enjoyed after laying in the dirt for so long as opposed to being covered in asphault. Is that a coin in your pic? Do you find many civil war era coins when you are digging nice buttons and mini balls?

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shootist said:
Nice save,looks like you have some great area to hunt in as well as some connections for getting permission. I always feel like Im rescuing coins and relics when I dig them out of construction areas. Its nice when things can be enjoyed after laying in the dirt for so long as opposed to being covered in asphault. Is that a coin in your pic? Do you find many civil war era coins when you are digging nice buttons and mini balls?

I find a few coins with the oldest being a 1856 Half Dime. My buddy dug a 1807 large cent pretty close to mine. We get several Shield Nickels and a couple 2-cent pieces. Sometimes we find modern silver as well.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
AWSOME FINDS!!!

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet finds, love the button

HH
-GC

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
lots of nice finds for sure !! nice saves too ..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
my const site got dozed.

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's nice to be able to recover those before they are gone forever! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread