Consultation about this device

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my 2 cents here, The unit looks well built, balanced. If there is a money back return on this then have a friend bury 2 lbs. of lead but not tell you where it is, buy this model, load the chamber, set the control knob above 2 lbs and work down from there and track it down, see if it works for you. On his website he clearly says these are not dowsing rods and where you set the weight knob that's what you get, no more no less. If it's not a dowsing rod then the handle should be able to be insulated and it still work. Try that as well, buy a pipe insulator tube or a foam type bicycle handle grip and put it over the metal bearing handle, see what happens, before/after. However this unit works, I would have liked to see the weight knob with click settings or on top when it's on your belt so you know what weight you are on or have the weight reading up where the battery voltage meter is so you don't have to keep leaning over or pulling the electronic box up sideways to see what setting you are on. Take a look at some of the demo vids, I clearly see the rod not pointing at anything, acting unwieldly briefly locking in 2 different directions.
Jon
8-)
:cat:
:occasion14:
:headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread