Continuum

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good advise John I was thinking the same things, time for me to go silent until after the first of the year. My ant always told my aunt told me the classiest person she ever met was poor and her family had real money, real bluebloods. She said many of her family' s acquaintances were rich financially but were classless phonies. John is you have e a few true friends, you will die rich.

good

Don't let any of these so called treasure hunters get to you arcana...I would bet dollars to donuts that none of them can be called Indiana Jones...lol

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe there is one person on this site that can give Indiana Jones a run for his money...And that one person is Tayopa Joe...

Ed T

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And to add Tom was a great historian and recorder of times lost, he was special and one of kind, we are not.

I said in the post above, this post that only difference between Tom K ion what we are doing in the mountains is that maybe we found, meaning he was researching and writing books about it similar, to what we are doing is my point, as hundreds have folks have legally done, that is a general comparsion, between the activities. Immediately after I post me for to add a clarifier, to what I meant, and post it 20 seconds later, that is the post above I posted that well before he made a comment, Is that comment not complementary to Tom K who I have admired, for years. He took something out of context and omitted and twisted. When I was in high my favorite once told, the one thing worse than a liar is a sneak.

He also stated we are in it to invertors, I have been stating we changed our mines and are not seeking a dame dime from anyone, we turned down an offer from a German DR, to underwrite half our trip if he could go up with us we turned him down. We have not taken one donation and that should be off the site by Wens. We are totally " SELF FUNDING". We do want or need and will not accept any investors. We don't need no mulligans, we don't need any money from anybody, originally we entertained that issue, but have cooled to that Idea, We don't need no mulligans, money or financial help, and I will tell on the next site post why we came to that decision

Please read above what actually wrote about Tom K. I have been an admirer of his for along I ask how is that disrespectful To Tom.
And Dave you and I have not always agreed but you give your opinion and usually have your comments clarified, and you have never twisted things.
Dave, you say calling him a liar with no class will not win me, friends on this site, I treat respect with respect, I tell the truth for better or for worse if I make a mistake, it's my bad and I have stated on this forum many times. Dave, I call um as I see um. You tell me to have a thick skin and give him a pass, you know most of the guys on here are pretty good guys, even the ones who dought us. , Those are my last words ever about him or to him. He is dead to me. Everyone please read what I said about Tom K and then read waht he said. Thank you all , going to my grand-son cross country meet.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And to add Tom was a great historian and recorder of times lost, he was special and one of kind, we are not.

I said in the post above, this post that only difference between Tom K ion what we are doing in the mountains is that maybe we found, meaning he was researching and writing books about it similar, to what we are doing is my point, as hundreds have folks have legally done, that is a general comparsion, between the activities. Immediately after I post me for to add a clarifier, to what I meant, and post it 20 seconds later, that is the post above I posted that well before he made a comment, Is that comment not complementary to Tom K who I have admired, for years. He took something out of context and omitted and twisted. When I was in high my favorite once told, the one thing worse than a liar is a sneak.

He also stated we are in it to invertors, I have been stating we changed our mines and are not seeking a dame dime from anyone, we turned down an offer from a German DR, to underwrite half our trip if he could go up with us we turned him down. We have not taken one donation and that should be off the site by Wens. We are totally " SELF FUNDING". We do want or need and will not accept any investors. We don't need no mulligans, we don't need any money from anybody, originally we entertained that issue, but have cooled to that Idea, We don't need no mulligans, money or financial help, and I will tell on the next site post why we came to that decision

Please read above what actually wrote about Tom K. I have been an admirer of his for along I ask how is that disrespectful To Tom.
And Dave you and I have not always agreed but you give your opinion and usually have your comments clarified, and you have never twisted things.
Dave, you say calling him a liar with no class will not win me, friends on this site, I treat respect with respect, I tell the truth for better or for worse if I make a mistake, it's my bad and I have stated on this forum many times. Dave, I call um as I see um. You tell me to have a thick skin and give him a pass, you know most of the guys on here are pretty good guys, even the ones who dought us. , Those are my last words ever about him or to him. He is dead to me. Everyone please read what I said about Tom K and then read waht he said. Thank you all , going to my grand-son cross country meet.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee, I have to apologize, already that post was meant to be addressing Hal, my bad, my bad, my bad, Arizona- Dave is the issue, not Hal, so insert Hal were I say ARZDV, I have no issues with Hal at all. So my bad this is my last post on ARZDV.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
maybe you should invest in his project:icon_scratch:

I don't care one way or another about his or anyone else's project. If someone else wants to contribute to his effort, that's their business and risk. Whether he is right or wrong about his theories will presumably be judged later. By the way, when I need a life coach to help me decide what to do, you'll be the first to know.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

i have a hard time understanding alot of your posts but the only problem i have with you is you got on here claiming to have found the ldm...but you refuse to provide a shred of proof...if you weren't ready to back up your claims on here then you shouldn't have made them here...if you have any proof bring it to the rendezvous ....i'd like to see it..i might have to eat my words....but i doubt it...i've been listening to guys claims about finding the fabled mine for 40 years and haven't had to eat my words yet....a forum isn't the place to learn ..come to the rendezvous and bring some conversation lubrication and you just might find the answers to your questions...nobody is going to post any secrets here...and if you are going to put yourself in the same folder as tom , greg and sal then you are going to catch some flak....just sayin...get used to it:laughing7:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I don't care one way or another about his or anyone else's project. If someone else wants to contribute to his effort, that's their business and risk. Whether he is right or wrong about his theories will presumably be judged later. By the way, when I need a life coach to help me decide what to do, you'll be the first to know.

as i've said many times before...if you don't like what i post...don't read it....jeff and i had a disagreement...you butted in...maybe a life coach could learn you about butting into other people's drama...all this forum is for me is entertainment when i'm bored...i rarely take anyone serious here...you should do the same

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, that ore looks pretty familiar ;):icon_thumleft:

John White, stop saying Paul called you a liar. He never did. I don't know what your problem is that every time you get on here, you can't go ten posts without circling back to your conspiracy theory about your piece of mica that you think is platinum, and Paul/Dave trying to hide the truth from you about what was in it.

No good deed goes unpunished.

This is the Lost Dutchman Mine forum, not the lost Mexican Mica Mine forum of John White, who wants to come on here and slander other members.

Thanks Jim - I have only one person on "ignore" so I don't see his posts. From someone "quoting" his post I saw what he said about me. I've asked him more than twice now to stop referencing me. I went out of my way to try to help him as I would anyone who asks - because he didn't like the answer I'm apparently the one in the wrong. I never called the man a liar - I just don't think he believes that what he sent me was worthless.

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Jim - I have only one person on "ignore" so I don't see his posts. From someone "quoting" his post I saw what he said about me. I've asked him more than twice now to stop referencing me. I went out of my way to try to help him as I would anyone who asks - because he didn't like the answer I'm apparently the one in the wrong. I never called the man a liar - I just don't think he believes that what he sent me was worthless.

Paul, I know he told you to throw away the piece of ore that you had...in fact I took a screenshot of his post telling you to do so, as I was sure it would come up again:laughing7:

Every time he decides to say otherwise, out of boredom, self-delusion, etc., I will respond with a post rebutting his delusional and rude references to yourself and Dave's character. Everyone here knows you guys tried to help John White in good faith. Perhaps some day he may come to that realization as well. I respond only for the occasional reader who doesn't know the truth of the matter.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_1143.JPG Here is some useless mica pictures for ya'll...

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_1144.JPG Here is a picture of the Pt mica ore...

Ed T

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
as i've said many times before...if you don't like what i post...don't read it....jeff and i had a disagreement...you butted in...maybe a life coach could learn you about butting into other people's drama...all this forum is for me is entertainment when i'm bored...i rarely take anyone serious here...you should do the same

I tend to agree with your last two statements to some extent. However, if all you want is one-on-one drama, please do it with pm's - otherwise, potentially interesting threads tend to get ruined for others.

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
I am a paranoid person Jim...And as for a certain person calling me a liar...Well...I think you will have to go through the previous posts to find out if he did or not...

And as for a good deed going unpunished...hahaha

And as for having a mica mine...rofl...I sure don't think that I will be giving any more of said ore to anyone on this site...Or any where else for that matter...And as for the site being in Mexico...It is where it is...

Oh...And maybe you should look up the definition for continuum...As for my little hole in the wall...It just might be considered up there with the LDM one day...Because the 100 lbs of ore that I had from the mine is prolly the only ore from said mine that will be seen anytime in the future...Sure I gave 90 lbs away...But I am a firm believer in easy come easy go...lmao

Isn't the PSM's part of the LDM forum...I don't believe that said stones have anything at all to do with said legend...Yet people swear up and down that they belong to the LDM...Maybe one day we may know the truth...Personally I will continue to believe that the PSM's lead to a little hole in the wall in Mexico...hehehe

Ed T

JW,

I don't care who believes what about the PSM's or any other treasure legend. I don't care about your mine, what was in it, or the definition of continuum. I don't care if you gave away your ore, if you kept it, or any other claim you've made. I really don't even care that you post your stories in the LDM forum. After all, TNET has a place for you to post about your mine, and it's not in this forum or thread. But, it's a free country. I wish you the best of luck, sincerely.

However, if you wish to come on here and say other members are doing things they are/have not (lying to you, accusing you of lying, etc), I will then respond. Simple as that.

EDIT: Just saw your pics...thank you...those are the kind of posts I think TNET was made for, rather than personal attacks...have you had the ore assayed?

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I tend to agree with your last two statements to some extent. However, if all you want is one-on-one drama, please do it with pm's - otherwise, potentially interesting threads tend to get ruined for others.
the thread had already run out of gas...thats why they get off course...not much more to post on the subject so we start screwing off....i'm not here just to call out b.s.er's....occasionally i post something useful here...:laughing7:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
JW,

I don't care who believes what about the PSM's or any other treasure legend. I don't care about your mine, what was in it, or the definition of continuum. I don't care if you gave away your ore, if you kept it, or any other claim you've made. I really don't even care that you post your stories in the LDM forum. After all, TNET has a place for you to post about your mine, and it's not in this forum or thread. But, it's a free country. I wish you the best of luck, sincerely.

However, if you wish to come on here and say other members are doing things they are/have not (lying to you, accusing you of lying, etc), I will then respond. Simple as that.

EDIT: Just saw your pics...thank you...those are the kind of posts I think TNET was made for, rather than personal attacks...have you had the ore assayed?
if ed would have sent the rock he is holding in his hand i could have tested it on the spot ...only would have taken 30 seconds

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JW,

I have had what I consider Pt ore assayed...But I did not have it assayed for Pt...I wanted to confirm my suspicions that it was truly peridotite...The assay confirmed I was dealing with peridotite...Who knows???Maybe it is not Pt bearing...I could care less myself...I still have a small gold pan of the ore in my possession, the pictures I posted were taken today...I doubt anyone else has a greater amount of said ore in their hands...

Maybe one day I will try to return to the area the ore came from...But said adventure is on a back burner...I am still trying to get to Reno...lol...That is my top priority...I still believe I'd rather search for what I consider diamond...Though I am going against a billion to one odds there...I wonder what my odds are trying to return to the area the peridotite came from???

Only time will tell...
Ed T

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I have had what I consider Pt ore assayed...But I did not have it assayed for Pt...I wanted to confirm my suspicions that it was truly peridotite...The assay confirmed I was dealing with peridotite...Who knows???Maybe it is not Pt bearing...I could care less myself...I still have a small gold pan of the ore in my possession, the pictures I posted were taken today...I doubt anyone else has a greater amount of said ore in their hands...

Maybe one day I will try to return to the area the ore came from...But said adventure is on a back burner...I am still trying to get to Reno...lol...That is my top priority...I still believe I'd rather search for what I consider diamond...Though I am going against a billion to one odds there...I wonder what my odds are trying to return to the area the peridotite came from???

Only time will tell...
Ed T

Ed why don't you try your own assay on your ore? It is not that difficult to crush up the rock, set up a hair blower and some charcoal to melt out the suspected platinum. There are you tube videos on how to build your own smelter. You can even download the best book on how to assay the De Re Metallica for free. You then would know for a certainty and not have to suspect the assayer or anyone else might be lying to you.

One other thing but maybe you can tell me exactly how the PSM rocks are related to the lost gold mine of Jacob Waltz?

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread