Conventional Map Dowsing, as you know it is now obsolete?

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If polaroid map dowsing is as good as he claims, and he knows the system intimately . he doesnt need the $39.95 he wants of each of you suckers. :thumbsup:regards (dowser 501 ) Max

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
About a year ago someone e-mailed his lessons…I read and deleted them..Nothing new, just a different way to complicate your map Dowsing…Art

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
aarthrj3811 said:
About a year ago someone e-mailed his lessons…I read and deleted them..Nothing new, just a different way to complicate your map Dowsing…Art

Very true Art. You sent that stuff to me also and there's nothing new in there. Just his own terminology for describing what is already known in map dowsing. Nothing earth-shattering.

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
Nothing new, just a different way to complicate your map Dowsing
Did it make it easier to learn?
Or is map dowsing always complicated?
I have read some about it and it is the way the author wanted you to phrase questions that was confusing. I am sure if I saw it done in person it would seem easier. It is on my long list of things to do or learn.

I have not checked. Does anyone have any on utube?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey cyberdan…What I did when I first started to map dowse was to pull maps from google earth of cities I had never been to. I would make them just big enough so I could not make out very much..I would dowse for schools and parks. Then zoom in and see how I had done…Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread