Dear friends

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
DEAR FRIENDS,

I regret I am unable to view, or participate, in this forum any more.

Please don't attempt to send me a PM, because I no longer have access to my TNET mail. To those whom I have not yet answered your PM, I sincerely apologize.

I can still be reached by E-Mail [email protected] or telephone 863 422 5454

Thank you all for your kindness. Dell Winders

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
Wow >:(

What did I miss? What numbnutz has caused Dell to leave Tnet?

Hi Art. Hope all you dowsers are keeping well.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Ruairi…..I done know what happened over on the LRL board last night…The same skeptics that have tried to disrupt this board are over there now..It is just like what they post here, They just put in the word LRL instead of Dowsing..As long as they are over there we are safe here. It is a shame that the most knowledgeable dowser we had is now gone..

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
They should all take a chill pill and get up to speed on the new frontiers of science. Their so-called laws of nature are dissolving before their eyes. But like Luddites, they hang on for dear life. Oh dear.....

To all sceptics / skeptics / headbangers, have a read of Chaos, Creativity and Cosmic Consciousness by Sheldrake, McKenna & Abraham.http://www.amazon.com/Creativity-Cosmic-Consciousness-Rupert-Sheldrake/dp/0892819774

Obre les ojos

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Looks to me that they “banned” a real treasure hunter and advisor to 100’s of T-Net members. The guy that has told falsehoods for 7 months who is not a treasure hunter is still here

…Figure that out..

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Here is quote from Marc from the LRL forum. You can read it and then believe anything you want.

When someone comes here and posts "Marc, I am not buying it" in response to what happened to some missing post. (calling me a liar basically)

... and when someone comes here and post messages like "Marc - do you remember when my friend "J.G." helped you out with money in your time of need, and you didn't say thanks or return the money".

....and when someone comes here and says "Marc do you remember my post that boosted hits when your website was fledgling".

....and when someone comes here and tells a moderator "I am responsible for the success of TreasureNet"....

....and when someone comes here an says "Marc do you know how long I have been a member here"... without being a Charter Member....

Well, enough is enough.

1. I don't know who "J.G." is. Whoever this mystery guy is - he CERTAINLY a. did not contribute much and b. NEVER asked for his money back - because if he did - I WOULD HAVE RETURNED IT!!!!

2. when someone tells me that a certain post is responsible for the success of TNet - that is like saying British Petroleum is responsible for the success of CNN!

Use your own website to promote your own garbage! Feel free to forward this.

Marc

From this post ...

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,326782.0.html

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Art,whats this crap about Dell will be sorely missed by hundreds of dowsers who more or less learnt dowsing off him. What a load of bull. He even invented the term ( physical dowsing) to cover up his shortcomings as a mental dowser. which you in your ignorance have endorsed.
However your 5 thousand odd rediculous posts havnt offended Mark or anyone else, as a little comedy relief is good for any business, and keeps you occupied in your retirement. SWR and others would miss you.

Dell was sitting on a tightrope having his own website and being active in what is in a sense the opposition. He must have gone over the edge with Mark and lost his sense of Tact . Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread