jaymanj

Mar 5, 2015
Huntsville, AL
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 800, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, XP Deus, XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this Friday... was looking in the field and this was found in the last place I checked before I left. I am so excited. This is the best thing I could ever find. :hello2::notworthy::notworthy: buckle_front.jpgbuckle_back.jpg

Looks like a masonic symbol in the lower left of the plate on the back, unless it is coincidence.

Upvote 86
It's amazing how that style of CSA plate holds up so well! I wonder if yours is a Virginia style or an Army of Tennessee like mine? I know it had to take your breath away when you found it. I voted banner for you,congrats on a super rare find.

Congrats on your find too! It was really a memorable experience. I just sit there for a minute, lol. Mine is a Virginia style.

Last edited:
Congrats ! Banner Worthy for sure ! I'm voting

Banner, banner, banner! That USA beautiful piece!

So sweet one of my bucket list not check off yet

WOW! I'd have a coronary if I dug that, LOL! Banner!

That my friend is one heck of a beautiful find! Like IP said, that plate could have holes in it and still be great! Big congrats on a banner find!!

Wow! Congratulations!

Congrats on a Banner find!

I can't stop coming to this thread and looking at that again and again. I am heading out to a, new for me, one hundred acre site tomorrow beside the Potomac river in an area I know there was tons of confederate and union movement. I can only dream that I might find something half as good as this plate in there. Plates are my favorite find but to find a confederate one would just knock my socks off and give me a coronary. 90 percent chance of rain tomorrow but I don't care, I'll be out there until it's dark and if I'm finding good stuff, into the dark as well. That plate motivates the heck outta me.

By the way, I can't wait to see that beauty cleaned up.

Last edited:
Fantastic find. Congratulations.

shame, all i found yesterday was mosquitos! :P Incredible find man! congrats :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back