tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paid 20 bucks as the green tags never go on sale, so I'll go for the full price. This Orvis quartz tripledate moonphase looks as if never worn. Still has the clear plastic covers on the back and front crystal with box and papers. Its not running, but I'm sure a battery is all I need. Looking at sold items I expect I can do a buy now at $125. I may do it for more if you folks think the $125. is low and I do like the best offer option. Today there are some 1/2 off sales on items I'll go back today for. My best wristwatch ebay sale was a 1972 Benrus Type 2 military wristwatch I paid $106. for and sold for $1200. I sure wish I'd kept it as I've seen those selling for more as time goes by. I've been hoarding all the old vintage timepieces in the last few years and have some very good stuff in the collection and I keep them as they can be an investment as they have gone up in price over time. These modern watches are good for more buy money.

Attachments

• orvis watch 1.jpg
    orvis watch 1.jpg
    850.9 KB · Views: 113
  • orvis watch 2.jpg
    orvis watch 2.jpg
    688.2 KB · Views: 128
  • orvis watch 3.jpg
    orvis watch 3.jpg
    720.3 KB · Views: 137
  • orvis watch 4.jpg
    orvis watch 4.jpg
    628 KB · Views: 119

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent! Orvis is a great company, and their stuff usually sells for great prices! I have an orvis fly fishing bomber jacket I got in a $5 bin, ebay sold listings tell me it should sell for $150-$200! Definitely a brand to look out for. Great find!

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
I would list for 200 or best offer replace the battery and have it running .nice find
Paid 20 bucks as the green tags never go on sale, so I'll go for the full price. This Orvis quartz tripledate moonphase looks as if never worn. Still has the clear plastic covers on the back and front crystal with box and papers. Its not running, but I'm sure a battery is all I need. Looking at sold items I expect I can do a buy now at $125. I may do it for more if you folks think the $125. is low and I do like the best offer option. Today there are some 1/2 off sales on items I'll go back today for. My best wristwatch ebay sale was a 1972 Benrus Type 2 military wristwatch I paid $106. for and sold for $1200. I sure wish I'd kept it as I've seen those selling for more as time goes by. I've been hoarding all the old vintage timepieces in the last few years and have some very good stuff in the collection and I keep them as they can be an investment as they have gone up in price over time. These modern watches are good for more buy money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread