goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, garage sales picking up here since school got out this week. Stopped at 10-20 sales without buying anything, and the last one of the day, I saw this percolator on one of the tables. I knew from a previous post here that they were collectable and I picked it up. It was marked $1, but when I pointed out it didn't have the cord, they said $0.50. Besides that, it appears to have all the parts. I looked online and it appears to be a rarer design, however, it has a few scratches and some staining on the inside.
IMG_5938.JPG IMG_5939.JPG

HH
-GC

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
Good news is it is an electric version, they usually go for more. Bad news it is a post recall lid, so you cannot sell it on ebay. I could not identify the pattern though. I checked this link to replacements ltd and could not find it, or I missed it, the pictures are not very clear.

Corning/Corelle at Replacements, Ltd

If you cannot id it you can send a picture to replacements ltd and they might be able to help you.

Cool find, for .50 cents you can't lose.

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Hello, garage sales picking up here since school got out this week. Stopped at 10-20 sales without buying anything, and the last one of the day, I saw this percolator on one of the tables. I knew from a previous post here that they were collectable and I picked it up. It was marked $1, but when I pointed out it didn't have the cord, they said $0.50. Besides that, it appears to have all the parts. I looked online and it appears to be a rarer design, however, it has a few scratches and some staining on the inside.
View attachment 644031 View attachment 644032

HH
-GC
won't be worth much without the cord probly 1/4th the price.. the staing should come out easly with hot vinger water let it set til cooled then wipe dry with paper towel..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread