Country Boy

gadigger81

Apr 12, 2011
Trion, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
I'm just a simple country boy. I was taught to respect others and live off the land. I'm the easiest person to get along with untill you mess with my family or friends. It's a mess of a world out there, but I know if push comes to shove I was born to survive! So here is a toast to all the country boys and gals out there! :occasion14:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://

OP
OP
gadigger81

gadigger81

Apr 12, 2011
Trion, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
Just to sum it up, you don't have to live in the country to be country, it's more of a moral thing

OP
OP
gadigger81

gadigger81

Apr 12, 2011
Trion, Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATP
texastee2007 said:
GaDigger81 said:
I'm just a simple country boy. I was taught to respect others and live off the land. I'm the easiest person to get along with untill you mess with my family or friends. It's a mess of a world out there, but I know if push comes to shove I was born to survive! So here is a toast to all the country boys and gals out there! :occasion14:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vsQzw_Ax8Cw?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://

GaDigger81 a big ol' Heck ya' back to you!! Keep your head down and your gun loaded brother.
Always! :icon_thumright:

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
spartacus53 said:
I grew up in the city and we considered a tree country :laughing7:

Spart' gained fame at an early age when he led a 46 strong wagon train across central park in a search for the fabled "Tiffanys" gold mine! It ended in failure after pi$$ed off joggers informed the NYPD. :)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Central Park and the Bronx Zoo are as country as you're going to get in the Big Apple..

Dano, who knew, we were on the west side of the park, and should have been on the east side :icon_scratch: Live and learn, that is why I was able to speak so well on the rally thread... I know where the people are... Well, at lest now I do :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Well Central Park and the Bronx Zoo are as country as you're going to get in the Big Apple..

Dano, who knew, we were on the west side of the park, and should have been on the east side :icon_scratch: Live and learn, that is why I was able to speak so well on the rally thread... I know where the people are... Well, at lest now I do :laughing7:
Spart my friend, So it was you who helped the animals escape! In the movie MADAGASCAR. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread