Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ooooooh - gutsy move there CG getting us drooling over a picture of a spot to hunt without knowing whether we really could hunt there or not (hehe). Grats on getting permission - we'll have to treat the area well to guarantee we're allowed to come back in case it shows lots of promise.

My biggest hope is that it's a spot nobody has ever detected yet - I don't think I've found one of those yet >:(

Packing stuff up when I get home tonight and I'll see you all around 8am at CG's.

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I knew it would be ok.......the property was left to her along time ago and they never come up ;). I just wanted to make sure I let her know, took me long enough to figure out who owned it now.

I can pretty much gaurantee no one has detected it, private way out in the boondocks. I grew up playing around there and actually forgot all about it until the other day. :D

I'll be getting ready soon my self, looks like 7 of us now! Plenty of room down there too, well......you'll see ;).

See ya in the morning!

laralucine

Dec 27, 2004
S.E. PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab X-Terra 50
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yay! I'm so excited! Anything (other than the usual stuff) I should bring?

OP
OP
Cubfan64

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe CG can think of something, but all I'm bringing besides my detecting stuff is an extra set of clothing to change into for the ride home if needed, bug spray (lots of it just in case), camera, water/gatorade and a sandwich/chips for lunch.

Oh, don't forget to bring along a huge container of some kind for all the coins and artifacts you're going to be carrying home!!! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread