Couple of nice finds

Woodsgrown

Greenie
Feb 5, 2015
TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey got some more stuff for you all to check out as always any info is greatly appreciated. My camera is junk so try to be patient with me hard to get some good pics. SAM_0583.JPG SAM_0600.JPG SAM_0602.JPG SAM_0604.JPG SAM_0573.JPG SAM_0606.JPG

Along with these i found this may just be a rock but given im finding all kinds of stuff in the area better to ask then to leave it setting was so sharp had to see..... its a sandstone feeling gritty material totally flat on the bottom and all 3 of the sides slope coming to a kind of point on what im calling the top side with it sitting on the flat side. SAM_0610.JPG SAM_0607.JPG SAM_0609.JPG so if its just a rock tell me so it can hit the flowerbed lol

Upvote 0

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 nice points ,but the last one I think is just a rock. Thanks for posting and welcome to T-net:hello:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a couple nice finds there! :icon_thumright:
I agree with monsterrack. I don't see any flaking on that last one. Some ordinary rocks can sure be fooling.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good looking points,

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last one is natural I find that stuff in my creek to. They did work it sometimes but if they did it wont feel gritty. Should be flint under that grainy stuff if it is the same type of stone. It comes in all crazy shapes. Nice points

OP
OP
W

Woodsgrown

Greenie
Feb 5, 2015
TN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ty for the info always appreciate it and I'm from TN

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice points! TN is great for hunting - and finding artifacts- you'll find more soon, I'm certain:thumbsup: Welcome! Yakker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions