Cowboy Boots

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Anyone who has dressed a chiild will love this one. Did you hear about the Texas teacher who was helping one of her Kindergarten students put his cowboyboots on? He asked for help and she could see why. Even with her pulling and him pushing, the little boots still didn't want to go on. Finally when thesecond boot was on, she had worked up a sweat. She almost cried when the little boy said, "Teacher, they are on the wrong feet." She looked, and sureenough they were. It wasn't any easier pulling the boots off than it was putting them on. She managed tokeep her cool as together they worked to get the boots on the right feet. He then announced, "These aren't my boots." She bit her tongue rather than get right in his face andscream, "Why didn't you say so?" like she wanted to. So, once again she struggled to help him pull theill-fitting boots off his little feet. No sooner had they got the boots off when he said, "These are my brother's boots. My mom made me wear 'em." Now she didn't know if she should laugh or cry. But she mustered up the grace and courage she had leftto wrestle the boots back on his feet again. Helping him into his coat she asked, "Now, where are your mittens?" He said, "I stuffed them in the toe of my boots." Her trial starts next month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread