Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
issue is I am not wrong and you made this about you...its not...but that too is something your quite good at....are your father in laws dogs the ones I recall that run wild all over the hills?Chasing deer

Bull .YOU made it personal and YOU made it about me . First you say I'm feeding wildlife ( where that idea came from I have no clue) , then you say my father in law is either ignorant or a liar, than you said I'm playing the victim and I'm good at it or whatever you said . You came at me with personal attacks . Have I attacked you as a person ? Or your family for that matter??

Last edited:

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have said "can",they are capable...and you darn well knew what I was saying...there arent thousands of large dogs being killed by coyotes...also I dont consider a pack 2 animals and thats all t takes

To be honest having gone back now and reread what you said , I did take it out of context . I read it as you saying coyotes will kill any dog .. And I answered it as " not true , these dogs are still alive " . I see you meant , they are capable if they " want " to kill them . Apparently they decided the risk of injury was not worth the gain , to go against his dogs. But if they " needed" to kill them as a pack they could .
Now you admit you were wrong for Making it personal.. Lol

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol another fly in the web

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...again about you...its not....look at the "likes",on that reply....seems I am not alone in this observation.I am done with you,as far as "defending coyotes",I have made my living from them,hardly do I hate them,demonize,or slaughter them,I would wager I have more respect for them than anybody that has posted on this thread.I do state fact and am not shy about what they do,or are capable of....period

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...again about you...its not....look at the "likes",on that reply....seems I am not alone in this observation.I am done with you,as far as "defending coyotes",I have made my living from them,hardly do I hate them,demonize,or slaughter them,I would wager I have more respect for them than anybody that has posted on this thread.I do state fact and am not shy about what they do,or are capable of....period

I could name the people who liked it... Lol. Never said you hated them or anything like that. Usually when somebody can't defend their comments , they bail . I understand ...

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah that's not an insult like i got points for doing...

Last edited by a moderator:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I could name the people who liked it... Lol. Never said you hated them or anything like that. Usually when somebody can't defend their comments , they bail . I understand ...
no some people know not to argue with crazy........

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no some people know not to argue with crazy........

And I made this about me ? If you can't win , call people names ,my 5 year old use to be in that stage, but he grew out of it .

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
been there have the tshirt

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm just twiddling my thumbs and chuckling and staying out of the fracas for once. Today is my birthday,anyone want some cake? Everyone is welcome and that means you too Squirrel.

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just twiddling my thumbs and chuckling and staying out of the fracas for once. Today is my birthday,anyone want some cake? Everyone is welcome and that means you too Squirrel.

Lol, Ty . I'll pass it out. Don't need plates . Just some faces and a good throwing arm. Happy Birthday . But join in the fun , we don't want anyone left out .

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
curious how Jimmi is posting but not on the list at the bottom

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coily, it's Jimmi now

Ok since everyone so enjoys making my name an issue , here is why I changed it . Holly Sn** was tooo close to my real name and someone figured out my real name and creepy stuff happened . I asked to change my name . ... N when I came back , I changed it to something else totally different . Now can we all stop bringing up the name switch??

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow, kuger bowed out so you still want to argue? You changed the name not me. and really I couldn't care less who you are.

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Happy birthday

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
My..My.. You Yanks sure can get your knickers in a wad!! :laughing7:

Happy Birthday, CoilyGirl!!

Yeah.. I'll take a piece of cake! Can you throw it about 135 miles southeast!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread