Crazy story. Went for search and found . Ohio .

cmbohio

Jul 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was crappie fishing a couple months back and i was setting on an old bridge side .. both sides of the bridge were there but the actual road connecting the sides was gone. It was killer for crappie along the deep walls needless to say. But While i fishing this older guy cam along and we started bsing. I asked him if he knew what had happend with the bridge... He said along time ago There was a well off family that lived off the road and it was actually a driveway. He said that the family had a son and the son went nuts for some reason and blew up the bridge and that there was supposed to be a house still standing back in the woods somewhere. So i decided to go hunt it out. and guess what . i found it. Now i cant wait to go back with my detector. Maybe some history in the ground ?

Attachments

• Resampled952012-07-169518-54-2495471.jpg
    Resampled952012-07-169518-54-2495471.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 0

kray

Mar 21, 2010
SW Ct. Formerly N Va.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
E Trac
AT Pro
Nautilus 11Ba
MXT
M6
6000 DiPro
Omega
Bounty hunter TR550
Heathkit homemade
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't look like the house of a well-to-do family, but I'd be all over it!

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if they were 'well-to-do' they must have buried all their money. now go find it! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
C

cmbohio

Jul 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the actual remaining foundation is 3-4 times the size of the remaining standing structure. not to mention the road that led to the only single house. its was a huge bridge made out of giant blocks of rock. it couldnt have been cheap at all. i will get some pictures of the bridge. I am trying to find out more about the family that actually lived there. I am trying to figure out how to go about researching this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread