created a new hobby ( do not try this at home )

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found a new thrill sometimes better than metal detecting and dangerous! the game is who brings back the best item you found on the freeway :o you know stuff that flies of a truck at 80-mph. :help: We been playin this game for 6 months and i win daily but it is so dangerous i have sloowed down, cause im gettin old. I have picked up soooo many cool things the state should pay me ;D The Warden wuz gettin upset till we got up early 1 morning and she experianced the rush. we found 2 blankets for the dogs and 1 weed whacker in an hour. once again do not try this cause a truck coming next to you will slam a door on yur legs :( i know. :icon_pirat:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck I pick stuff on all the time. The best time is just starting right now. I pick up ratcoonsm foxes, coyoties, and any other fur bearing animals that I can make a few bucks off of. All you do pick them up put them in a old freezer and save them until trapping time comes in take them out and thraw them out and sell them for quick cash.

Plus there is the bonuses that I pick up now and then. I picked up a 25ft chain that a trucker lost. Not counting the number of tie down straps that I have found......Matt

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I picked up a big new semi tarp,the truck co paid me 200.00 for returning it. All sorts of car parts and enough sod to almost do my small yard, a stepladder and lots of bricks and wood dunnage. Bob

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very cool maybe we should start a contest :idea1:

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
We do a litter pick up for "adopt a highway" 4 times a year, I have found many things but I always double check lottery tickets because I found two once and just thought "heck, why not keep them and get them checked"

I won $4.00

Countless unopened beers, and kids toys (the little litter bugs).

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
I'm forever finding tools that have fallen of tradesmen's pickup trucks. Hammers, electric drills, stuff like that. Last week I got a 100 foot Stanley steel tape. Perfect shape but for some scratches.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
Other things we have found.

Tools
condoms(thank God we have those grabber things)
Music Cd's
Car keys :dontknow:
Golf balls
Plenty of snakes
A dinosaur (toy)
Radar detector
A safe (empty)

I'll think of more.

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I foorgot to add that one day a box caught my eye , alongside the road in the weeds in a ditch ,was a case of Old Forester whisky. I nursed that along for several years. Bob

S

stefen

aa battery said:
found a new thrill sometimes better than metal detecting and dangerous! the game is who brings back the best item you found on the freeway .....once again do not try this cause a truck coming next to you will slam a door on yur legs :( i know. :icon_pirat:

You obviously heard of the story about the last thing that goes thru a bugs mind just before he hits a windshield...that may be you or some other thrill seeker that thinks they are invincible...

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Town said:
Tony66 said:
Where do you guys find this stuff, along regular roads or highways or what?

US Route 1. The only road in town. LOL
oh heck

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
aa battery said:
found a new thrill sometimes better than metal detecting and dangerous! the game is who brings back the best item you found on the freeway .....once again do not try this cause a truck coming next to you will slam a door on yur legs :( i know. :icon_pirat:

You obviously heard of the story about the last thing that goes thru a bugs mind just before he hits a windshield...that may be you or some other thrill seeker that thinks they are invincible...
try it realy, it will change yur mind bout how much you love yur life :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions