For Real?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quarter Pounder

One day the bus was going down Sesame Street to Mr. Hooper's for candy.
Seated at the rear of the bus were two large, plump+ women. Both of their names were Patty.
Up at the front of the bus was a fellow named Ross. Ross was not the shiniest lure in the tackle box...

So this bus was on it's way to Mr. Hooper's when...... All of a sudden, out from behind a parked car jumps 'ol Cheat and Lester!
The bus screeches to a halt and Cheat and Lester start kickin' and beatin' on the bus.
The bus driver get's on his CB radio and starts to move the channel to channel 19, which the police monitor.
The usual counting sequence is shown, "1, 2, 3," etc. up to 19.
The bus driver calls in a "mayday," and the police respond. The bus driver says, "Get over here to Sesame Street. Quick!"
The next scene shows a cop running up to the bus door, the door opens and the cop asks, "What's going on? What's the emergency?
The bus driver jumps up and says, "I've got two obese Pattys, Special Ross, Cheat and Lester pickin' on a Sesame Street bus!"

Warmest Wishes For All,
Scott

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you idle away many hours thinkin that up, or did you steal it? Either way I liked it. You ever read Isaac Asimov's shaggy dog stories?

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JC-hysterical.gif

dld

Apr 21, 2010
NE Fla
Detector(s) used
ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
they were in a real pickle :dontknow:

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,
If I must tell the story of how I learned this joke, it was about 30 or so years ago, and, well, it involves a few variables that I will deny to this day..... but I will say this;
The "fellow" I heard this joke from took 4 hours to tell the story, and he spent the entire night drinking from an upside-down empty beer can!

Somehow, I was able to retain that joke.... draw your own conclusions. :icon_scratch:

Best,
Scott

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Is this a sighting of that most rare and elusive of beasts they call "American humour"? This forum needs a "press 3 for joke translations" for "forn'us"!! :icon_scratch:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
Is this a sighting of that most rare and elusive of beasts they call "American humour"? This forum needs a "press 3 for joke translations" for "forn'us"!! :icon_scratch:

Good one there AU24K :thumbsup:

That god I'm bilingual.. So if you need assistance Dano, I'll be glad to help mate.. That also goes for the yanks that don't get the British humor. :tongue3:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:

Do we need to type slower?

;D

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
No! I get that it's some kind of food order a cigerette smoking waitress would scream to the cook..just no idea what it translates to in "culinary English"?

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dano Sverige said:
No! I get that it's some kind of food order a cigerette smoking waitress would scream to the cook..just no idea what it translates to in "culinary English"?

Back a few years ago, McDonalds had ads on TV for their quarter pounder.
It was, "Two all beef patties, special sauce, cheese, lettuce, pickles on a sesame seed bun."

Scott

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
Got it.Much obliged! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread