mk4125

Jul 9, 2015
Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett/AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a quick walk to retrieve my pinpointer (long story) and, of course, had to search along the way. Some interesting stuff.. UPDATING with some photos of this demon-seed out of the voodoo bottle. Upon closer examination I now see that there is a very obvious slice out of the bag of the head. Eeks. IMG_20180502_104629.jpgIMG_20180502_104629.jpg1525272965243225506756.jpg1525273071371-530313058.jpg 005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 24
Some kind of Voodoo or magic spell I'm guessing?

You didn't open that voodoo doll did you?

Butt Plate and Voodoo Doll in the same hunt. That's never been done before :notworthy:

Hi, nice unusual find.:icon_thumleft: looks like a voodoo doll

Jeannie in a Jar? 😐

Looks like my ex-could you do me a favor and stick a couple of pins in it? :blob8:

Officially the creepiest doll I've ever seen. I guess congrats?

Looks like my ex-could you do me a favor and stick a couple of pins in it? :blob8:
. I tried...it grabbed the pin, bent it in half and drank all my beer. Sound like her?

. I tried...it grabbed the pin, bent it in half and drank all my beer. Sound like her?

If the head spins around it's a dead ringer. Run! Before she spends all your money

You better go back and bury that doll, Did you not see Stephen King's Pet Cemetery?

i just voted for a banner,you just dont see stuff like this.i would be torn between putting it back or keeping it.

Cool find, but whatever you do, "Dont Open that Jar!" Lol.

Message in a bottle.....FROM HELL :occasion18:

Now that's just NASTY.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back