Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diver_Down said:
palidin20603 said:
Who is LJ?

SMH...

The archives are your friend. After perusing the past, you will feel ashamed that you had to ask.

Shame in not knowing LJ, or shame in not knowing how to find his old posts via this site? I guess I am ashamed since im currently guilty of both.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
CardsNCoins said:
Diver_Down said:
palidin20603 said:
Who is LJ?

SMH...

The archives are your friend. After perusing the past, you will feel ashamed that you had to ask.

Shame in not knowing LJ, or shame in not knowing how to find his old posts via this site? I guess I am ashamed since im currently guilty of both.

A simple member search. And He is a She. She is the queen of CRH'ing and appropriately a Silver Member on TNet. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=21308

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
Ahh, lemme see.

LJ is the screen name of a quite famous CRH'er whom was rather popular in these parts; both for her fabulous finds, and the fact that she was a female (not to mention her extraordinary avatar pic).

Her finds seemed legendary, even by the standards of the day. And her posts normally garnered dozens (or hundreds) of views, and scores of replies. Like I mentioned, she is of the softer and curvier gender, but I'm sure that was only a coincidence.

She retired (if I remember correctly) and I'm certain broke many TNet hearts.

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diver_Down said:
A simple member search. And He is a She. She is the queen of CRH'ing and appropriately a Silver Member on TNet. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=21308

Thanks for the help.

Far too much work sifting through all her thousands of posts to find her finds. We'll just call her the queen and leave it at that.

ramjet2187 said:
......(not to mention her extraordinary avatar pic)......

Currently her avatar is a coin of some sort.

dossier

Aug 23, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would search for her posts but I'm not a premium member :( so I'm not allowed

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
CardsNCoins said:
Diver_Down said:

Thanks for the help.

Far too much work sifting through all her thousands of posts to find her finds. We'll just call her the queen and leave it at that.

ramjet2187 said:
......(not to mention her extraordinary avatar pic)......

Currently her avatar is a coin of some sort.

She had to change her avatar as some on TNet were more attracted to her than the piles of silver that she would amass.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
fistfulladirt said:
If I remember right, LJ dropped in recently to say hello. Either that or I'm losing my mind :tongue3:

She did, and she still lurks. I just wish she would chime in from time to time. The one thing I miss the most about her posts wasn't so much as the sheer volume of the finds, but rather the artful display she captured for the rest of us.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who need a bit of enlightening... "The Good Witch of South," Lejune, or simply LJ will dominate all career categories.

If I am correct, she was able to pay for graduate school through crh strategies.

And people she only retired within the last 2 years.

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was bored so I did a little reading through some of her posts and it looks like she had a monster year in 2007 racking up over 8,000 40% and over 800 90% as per this thread below.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,62667.0.html

Not so much in the way of WL or Bens though which is what the OP of this thread asked about.

8,000 40%ers in a year is something I cant even imagine, and she surely worked her butt off gathering those. She had an absolute monster year for 40% and 90% Kennedys to be sure. A year I'd say that would be impossible for anyone to duplicate.

HH

Nick

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
Very true, LJ had a monster year, and it would be impossible to duplicate today.
Unfortunately she sold most her stash in the $14/oz range. BUT you never know where silver is going. If you need the cash, it is just a tool. She used the money wisely, and went back to school.
All Hail the Queen........... HH Gayle

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
joad said:
Over 1200 Walkers since spring 2009.

Joad

My hat would certainly be off to you sir - if I wore one. That is certainly very impressive to say the least. And if you haven't sold these impressive finds then my hat woukd be off to you again (if I wore one) for wisely not doing so. These coins will most certainly only continue to increase in value over time. :)

Congrats on that '77 IH you found earlier this year too. :thumbsup:

You sure seem to know how to find 'em.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread