CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dinner?

Ham.

Anyone have recipes for ham before I make a big rack of BBQ ham?

Best Scott

Oh, I also make a pretty damn good Brunswick Stew, Dig?

"You want slaw with that?
Of course you do!! Coming right up!"

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny.

https://www.facebook.com/evelyn.stone2

Sweetest woman you will ever meet.
Stop in, say "Hi" and invite her back to Treasurenet!

If you can gain her interest in searching for Treasure, using a metal detector or searching clues,
and to return to us her presence, I'll pay for her Charter Membership!

Best,

Scott

I sent the wind chime to her to give to Mrs. T-Wolf and sent another set to her for helping!
Bet that they are still singing, too!

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes.

I have a "Family" here at Treasurenet.

People that I've never met, yet, are my Family.

People that I follow their daily adventures, hoping for the best and, well,
What you feel about Family.

I'm PROUD to call y'all my Family....

Dang, doan make me wanna cry now....

Always,

Sottt

Crispin's Critter's Family.

mad scientist2.jpg
"Yet, there is so much still to learn."

Hmmm... Attached thumbnails appear...along with the originally posted pic.,

Yep.

I got it all figured out now!

I'm so confused and have had no replies from Mods that I have considered seriously of discontinuing the Tube adventure.

If anyone wants me to send back your donation, Please PM me.

My contribution will always be on the table! Somewhere. :thumbsup:

Scott

I'm still trying to work this all out.....

Attachments

• mad scientist.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huh?

Just checked my student email to send a note to my adviser and this appears!

Guys:

The midterm theory is opened already on D2L. The deadline is until Wednesday 11.59 PM. Also make sure that the exam is only for 45 minutes. So understand the time limit. We will do the Midterm hands on in the class on Monday. I have not opened that yet.
It will be opened in the class that day.
Good Luck.
Sudhanshu

It appears that the midterm is two parts....The second part, Arc/Gis Theorem, is due online before midnight. Tonight.
I thought I had finished my midterm.....

Perhaps I should check my Student Email a bit more often....

Can you you say Sierra hotel india tango?
So.....

Let's see how many questions will require the answer of, "Puppy."

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK.

Here's the message that I originally meant to send to my Adviser:

Greetings, Dr Ringger!

As you may already know, the Shelter where our Friend, Julie gives tirelessly, was broken into.

What would be involved with having an all day collection site set up for the shelter on Campus, say in the quad?

Hope you have been well!

Always,

My Best Wishes,

Scott Xxxxxx

Yep. I Like the idea! :thumbsup:

Best,

Scott

http://humanesocietyofnortheastgeorgia.org/

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've an online midterm deadline in about 3.5 hours.
Time to hit it and play along the way....

Hmmm...
Clicks, "Begin Mid Term Theory Exam."

Damn! Look at all the Puppies!

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1292771
"A quiz of sorts, you say, old bean?
I'm sure that you will do well. Or know how to survive in the mountains! Ha!"

"Cheerio, Scotty!"

Psychological analyzation of this post....

Of Scott.
Speaking outside of Scott....
This is what I've discovered about Scott....
He's left-handed and so is his humor. If he could only drive at 200 miles an hour, always making left turns.....)

Hey! Don't we all want to know why people do what they do?

Why YOU do what you do?

And a song comes to mind and I better get on that quiz thing, right?

Guess the box will be tuned "after midnight."
Huh?

(Notice the rhythm guitar the girl is playin' in the background! :thumbsup:)

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A reply, just received from my academic advisor....

Hi Scott,

I did not know that Julie was broken into. I’m guessing from what you said that it was the Humane Society that was broken into???

I do not know what would be involved in all-day collection site set-up. My best guess is that it would simply require permission from the right people. I would start with Brenda Adams, Coordinator of Student Life ([email protected]; 678-717-3622; Student Center 315). If she is not the right person, I feel sure that she would be able to tell you who to contact.

Good luck.

Dr. Ringger

Perhaps this requires a follow-up....

Certainly!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And....
I continue to stray from my academics to the politics...
Just sent a comment to Congressman Doug Collins to wit:

By the way Rep.; Collins, How about legislature for Congressional recognition for "Cold War" Vets? Don't we count? We were the first to volunteer after the draft....I will meet with you at your leisure....Contact me....Bill has my email address and phone number.

Boy! When I stray,

I go all the way!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Enjoy!

Full screen?

Well, duh!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About another hour and a half before the deadline.....
You got this, right?

Um....
Scott?

Shush! I'm tuning my box!
Playin' music is cheaper than therapy!:thumbsup:

Best Always,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The deadline was midnight.
Once you click "Begin"
You have 45 minutes to complete the exam....
I submitted with 12 seconds left....
2-3 questions left unanswered...
"cause I can't type "Puppy" fast enough....

Yeah, Puppies were all over the damn place.........

Regardless of my grade, I feel that I have learned much.

Yet, not enough....

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell uv a day, huh?
Now, I'll just drift away.....

I've much on my plate. Again! :thumbsup:

Later, Y'all

Be Well!

Scott

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dram hope you get better soon. As far as my grandson goes each day my son shows what a female dog he is...... My own blood...God don't like ugly!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Dram hope you get better soon. As far as my grandson goes each day my son shows what a female dog he is...... My own blood...God don't like ugly!

I feel better everyday, problem is if I don't regulate myself I'll really injure myself more. I did really exert myself too much today. The weather is awesome almost 60*!!! So I sat outside with my little dog Pookie at the outside table and used the "Furminator" to comb her! A hours worth! She wasn't happy! But I got most of a armful of fur off her.
4abd08230a37c500a0379257abc5a778.jpg

Soooo... I've been watching a older Glastron bow rider boat on eBay. In somewhat dirty and neglected condition...Auction ended today so I bought it. A whole $130! Lol
Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262351312186

1988 Glastron

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel better everyday, problem is if I don't regulate myself I'll really injure myself more. I did really exert myself too much today. The weather is awesome almost 60*!!! So I sat outside with my little dog Pookie at the outside table and used the "Furminator" to comb her! A hours worth! She wasn't happy! But I got most of a armful of fur off her.
4abd08230a37c500a0379257abc5a778.jpg

Soooo... I've been watching a older Glastron bow rider boat on eBay. In somewhat dirty and neglected condition...Auction ended today so I bought it. A whole $130! Lol
Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/262351312186

1988 Glastron

SCORE! Great candidate for a restore and flip.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
SCORE! Great candidate for a restore and flip.

Yup! That is exactly my intentions. I spoke with the man who donated it, a very nice older man. He told me they just never seemed to get around to using it after motor was rebuilt. He's kept it covered and has the rest of seats stored in basement. I'm hoping it has no serious rot, and I have already extra rams and hoses that fit the outdrive (by coincidence), I even have a spare drive tucked away with the correct ratio! Lol
Hopefully I'll just instal my older battery from my cuddy cabin and do a little tinkering, some new lights on trailer, service it and buff it out so it really shines, and plop it on craigslist just in time for spring. Should be a real easy money maker!!

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm sure you already know this but you might want to put some Marvel Mystery oil in a spray bottle and mist the cylinders, then let sit awhile before cranking it over. Sat for 5 years? Hopefully it didn't condensate to bad and trash the crank bearing, although being a fresh rebuild with nice and tight tolerances I'm betting all is ok and your right a little tinkering and it will fire right off. Those little Mercruisers are good motors. The control cables will more than likely need the most attention, that and maybe the gimball ring/outdrive seal. I'm jealous sounds like a fun little project. Timing is just about right too, as more boats are bought the weekend before the fourth of July than any other time.
Oh yeah, thanks again for the sailing link. I'm starting to become a bit obsessed with the idea, could be dangerous for a person who has yet to have a fullblown midlife crisis, lol! If nothing else it makes for some nice sleepy time dream material. Finding myself spending alot of time searching C list for 30-40 foot open water live aboards. I've been around and worked on boats all my life but have only sailed a few times, probably ought to look into learning how before I get too carried away huh?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I'm sure you already know this but you might want to put some Marvel Mystery oil in a spray bottle and mist the cylinders, then let sit awhile before cranking it over. Sat for 5 years? Hopefully it didn't condensate to bad and trash the crank bearing, although being a fresh rebuild with nice and tight tolerances I'm betting all is ok and your right a little tinkering and it will fire right off. Those little Mercruisers are good motors. The control cables will more than likely need the most attention, that and maybe the gimball ring/outdrive seal. I'm jealous sounds like a fun little project. Timing is just about right too, as more boats are bought the weekend before the fourth of July than any other time.
Oh yeah, thanks again for the sailing link. I'm starting to become a bit obsessed with the idea, could be dangerous for a person who has yet to have a fullblown midlife crisis, lol! If nothing else it makes for some nice sleepy time dream material. Finding myself spending alot of time searching C list for 30-40 foot open water live aboards. I've been around and worked on boats all my life but have only sailed a few times, probably ought to look into learning how before I get too carried away huh?

Lol! Yeah I've never sailed before but I'm getting obsessed as well! In fact the only sailboat I've ever even stepped on was GIB's boat and it was just tied up.

The little mercruiser has a closed cooling system so it should be all set with antifreeze so hopefully the heat exchanger was drained. The owner seemed to care about it and kept it covered and all removable cushions we're stored in the basement. I'm with you on the mystery oil. Hopefully it's ok, but at $130 in into it really cheap. A 350 v8 conversion would be really easy as well as the drive is the same. But I really just want to service it, shine it up and cash in...we will see! Lol!!!
Going to get it tomorrow and I've got my father in law talked into taking his little Dakota and going with me to pick it up as I'm pretty much useless at the moment and can't be tugging on anything...doctor not really wanting me to use clutch much...so the dodge is staying home.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread