Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hmmm...

Seems as though when I post, whether it is clues, observations or just humor....

The thread grows quiet....:icon_scratch:

I'm sure that no one wants the clues to be tainted, and certainly I appreciate your concerns of such,

But,

Let me say that no one will get special clues of the Tube.

I repeat: NO ONE!

I still have yet to determine the final location and no one knows where it will be.
Not even me!

I have this summer to travel and will have the tube with me.

When it feels right,
That's where it will be.

Dig?

So, don't be afraid to post because of the Tube, Dig! :thumbsup:

Best,

Scott

Yeah, The Tube grows in contents!

I try to let the thread run and not interupt for a few so as not to detract from the clues or point. That and lately between the recovery from surgery and the realization that like Santa and the Easter Bunny the basic believes I've held about my country have all been an illusion. Pretty depressed and feeling like I've been played like a fool. Like I said in another thread- I think I handled finding out the realities of Xmas and Easter as a 9 or 10 year old better than I'm handling this. I will never again tell another soul that if they don't vote they don't have a right to bit-- and I'll never say as long as we have the power of the vote we hold the power over our government- I despise lying to people so I won't do it. Good news is surgery so far was succesful so the replacement of the replacement was a good thing.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott,

When I heard this little girl sing it gave me goosebumps and apparently the judges thought the same as they gave her a pass to the final competition without going through the usual elimination rounds....quite the special talent.

Regards + HH

Bill

She obviously was well trained years ago....

What I have learned thus far, from hours of study, psychologically, is that youth have a greater ability to be "Prodigies....."

rodney-dangerfield-e1308841440991.jpg

"OK. Prodigy this, Kids.....
"I got Freakin' Finals comin' up. I got Online exercises due. I got a damned Power Point to finish...
Not to mention yardwork. Where's "scissorhands" when ya need him, Huh"

Humma, Humma, Shi*"

{Get 'er done, Scott, I know that you will.}

Thanks, Rodney!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Scott,

The surprising thing is she has zero training she just checked videos on youtube and is self taught go figure.

Regards + HH

Bill

She obviously was well trained years ago....

What I have learned thus far, from hours of study, psychologically, is that youth have a greater ability to be "Prodigies....."

rodney-dangerfield-e1308841440991.jpg

"OK. Prodigy this...
"I got Freakin' Finals comin' up. I got Online exercises due. I got a damned Power Point to finish...

Humma, Humma, Shi*"

{Get 'er done, Scott, I know that you will.}

Thanks!

Best,

Scott

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I try to let the thread run and not interupt for a few so as not to detract from the clues or point. That and lately between the recovery from surgery and the realization that like Santa and the Easter Bunny the basic believes I've held about my country have all been an illusion. Pretty depressed and feeling like I've been played like a fool. Like I said in another thread- I think I handled finding out the realities of Xmas and Easter as a 9 or 10 year old better than I'm handling this. I will never again tell another soul that if they don't vote they don't have a right to bit-- and I'll never say as long as we have the power of the vote we hold the power over our government- I despise lying to people so I won't do it. Good news is surgery so far was succesful so the replacement of the replacement was a good thing.

Glad to hear the surgery was a success!!!

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott,

The surprising thing is she has zero training she just checked videos on youtube and is self taught go figure.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

I believe that if an investigation was conducted,
There would be evidence of training, Just sayin'.....
Just look at the people in the wings. Who are they?

Regardless....

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I saw a documentary on geniuses, very interesting, it appears that the majority of us are actually born with genius level IQ's but for whatever reason we spend the rest of our developing years dumming ourselves down. As kids my brother and I tested as having genius level IQ's, we got to take all kinds of extra placement type tests for our schools, turns out they got extra funding somehow for having "smart kids". I never really fit the mold or followed the path of my "expected potential", in fact I've always refered to myself as a "genius level underachiever". Not that I don't like using my brain, I'm an info junkie, if I'm not learning I'm not happy. I've just never been able to picture myself devoted to one specific task or discipline. I'm all over the place, for instance ever since Dieselram posted that sailing youtube link I can't get enough, I've been stuffing my brain learning everything I can about sailing and sailboats, and the logistics of living aboard and going around the world. Next week it might be model rocketry, I can't help it, it's a big world with lots to learn. Needless to say I have never been bored in my life, I can keep myself entertained indefinitely, and it doesn't take much to do it.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I cross the stage, as a Graduate, I'll shout,

"Got 'er Done!"

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

Detract away fowledup..
We circle back after we get tangled up ..usually.

Good to read of your surgery success.

There is some good in this country yet.
It may not be overwhelming or run you over everyday but it still exists. In some of the land itself still , and in many of it's people.
Little on T.V. mainstream or in politics though.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I cross the stage, as a Graduate, I'll shout,

"Got 'er Done!"

Best,

Scott

And then?

"Scott, my lad, surely you have aspirations of your future..."

"What do you want to do when you grow up?"

"I know that I will fight for Seniors, Children, the Handicapped, Animals, America and our Veterans."

"Any Questions?"

Actor-Marlon-Brando-rides-a-Triumph-motorcycle-in-a-scene-from-the-movie-The-Wild-One.jpg

"Yeah, I gotta cause, baby. "Cause I'm alive and can make a difference, Dig?"

Gomer4.jpg

"HUH?"

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There is some good in this country yet.
It may not be overwhelming or run you over everyday but it still exists. In some of the land itself still , and in many of it's people.
Little on T.V. mainstream or in politics though.

Agreed, it's the people and places that made and continue to make this country what it is. Contrary to what the politicians and power brokers would have us believe, I know better than to let the energy sucking POS talking heads get to me, but alas at times they do.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a documentary on geniuses, very interesting, it appears that the majority of us are actually born with genius level IQ's but for whatever reason we spend the rest of our developing years dumming ourselves down. As kids my brother and I tested as having genius level IQ's, we got to take all kinds of extra placement type tests for our schools, turns out they got extra funding somehow for having "smart kids". I never really fit the mold or followed the path of my "expected potential", in fact I've always refered to myself as a "genius level underachiever". Not that I don't like using my brain, I'm an info junkie, if I'm not learning I'm not happy. I've just never been able to picture myself devoted to one specific task or discipline. I'm all over the place, for instance ever since Dieselram posted that sailing youtube link I can't get enough, I've been stuffing my brain learning everything I can about sailing and sailboats, and the logistics of living aboard and going around the world. Next week it might be model rocketry, I can't help it, it's a big world with lots to learn. Needless to say I have never been bored in my life, I can keep myself entertained indefinitely, and it doesn't take much to do it.

I just watched a video, lecture, whatever you want to call it that said for the most part, most people can raise their IQ, We tend to stay away from the things we don't care to learn. Even though most anyone can learn anything if they want. It was really interesting stuff, and above my head.:laughing7:

I wanted to be in Mensa at one time, but I forgot to sign my name! Well? that and my IQ was too low, but I won't mention that! :laughing7:

Can't say I didn't try!

View attachment 1301627

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lincoln.jpg

Ya gotta believe me!

I was there! :tongue3:

Best,

Scott

And now would be a good time to analyze this post for clues, don't you think?

Honest Abe.
A trait that we expect in our leaders....

What is the 16th President's association with Kentucky and why is he depicted on an
Illinois State Quarter?

And how am I related to him?
(Quick answer: Through insanity.)

c899b2a30c4e4e73bd8f403d02d975cc.jpg

"Huh?"

Head start?
Perhaps.... :dontknow:

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lincoln.jpg

Ya gotta believe me!

Best,

Scott

Honest Abe.

What is the 16th President's association with Kentucky and why is he depicted on an
Illinois State Quarter?

Head start? :dontknow:

Best,

Scott

deleted, and added.......... Oh, never mind, I see you added more. I got stuck thinking about the first part, and now have no clue? Or a bunch of clues?:icon_scratch:

I'll have to back up so I can try to follow. I'm kinda jumping in the end here. About what post does this begin? I can't seem to find the beginning.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Lincoln.jpg

Ya gotta believe me!

Best,

Scott

Honest Abe.

Illinois State Quarter?

(Quick answer: Through insanity.)

c899b2a30c4e4e73bd8f403d02d975cc.jpg

"Huh?"

Head start?
Perhaps.... :dontknow:

Best,

Scott

[What is the 16th President's association with Kentucky and why is he depicted on an
Illinois State Quarter?]

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fowledup I'm glad your surgery went well buddy! Scott take a slow stroll across that stage, smiling the whole way! Me, been home from the hospital couple days with my grandson. Saw his doctor today. He gets another week out of school. He can't hold any food down, keep pushing fluids.....surgery happened April 11th, hospitalized April 13th- 18th. His mom visited once. He's still sick...... Haven't heard from his dad yet! I never left his side. This is where I belong now.....time to save every dime for that sailboat for us!!!!!! Yes I'm exhausted

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
TGF your doing it right man! There are but a handful of folks that come into our lives that make a serious impression or difference in who we become as adults. My grandfather was definitely one of those for me. He is responsible for many of my interests, and most of my personal values and principals. I can truly say of all the people that have been in my life he was always the one I never ever wanted to let down or dissapoint. I strive everyday to be the same kind of man for my kids and grandkids that he was for me, Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!! Old guy Papa power rules! Oh yeah nice quinky dink- Tadpole and I's surgeries were on the same day- so a country apart we were all of the same frame of mind- lol

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fowledup I'm glad your surgery went well buddy! Scott take a slow stroll across that stage, smiling the whole way! Me, been home from the hospital couple days with my grandson. Saw his doctor today. He gets another week out of school. He can't hold any food down, keep pushing fluids.....surgery happened April 11th, hospitalized April 13th- 18th. His mom visited once. He's still sick...... Haven't heard from his dad yet! I never left his side. This is where I belong now.....time to save every dime for that sailboat for us!!!!!! Yes I'm exhausted

2GF,

Try this old remedy for his eating problem:

Sage tea.

Weak at first, gradually strengthening it.
Try a few saltines.

NO SUGAR!

When he gets tired of the tea, go to a bullion dissolved in hot water.

Tell my "Little Buddy" that I hope he gets well soon and we can all go on the boat!

Prayers your way, Brother!

Best,

Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread