CRISPINS CRITTERS

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to Treasure Hunter, check out this YouTube "George Carlin - 7 dirty words" I did not want to get in trouble so I did not post the link.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OV, brother my house is a project. I need you and RC, Scott, Uncle Bill, Dieselram, 45 Johnny for a couple weeks...... and any others I can’t think of off the top of my head. I’ll bring the beer! Haha I don’t drink alcohol. Hey guys what is that Angry Orchard Cider considered? Beer? Looks really good I’d like a few bottles of that stuff....... ok ok yes I still like apple juice hahaha

My contractors license does not include Florida. Of course I can work "without compensation" legally. Yeh angry orchard has as much alcohol as beer.... not much! I'am a Scotch and bourbon boy... Heineken too!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Another for the pot. This is a sterling stamp safe which was a common item used by the ladies back in the day when most people actually used postage stamps instead of emails to communicate....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

I'm really liking the stamp safe Uncle.
Lots of personal touch in the builders / craftsman's part of it. Almost crude ,but form and function were still spot on.
The piece that binds to hold the lid closed is an example. No computerized stamped and soldered and adjusted fitment....Just a trained eye and a hand tool.
Could have been factory run ,with multiple hands fitting different parts...But a Smithy and or apprentice , comes to mind easier.
Regardless ,it is quite a specimen!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RC,
Certainly not an assembly line item....I should have taken a picture of the rear edge it has a ribbed type surface similar to a book binding.

Regards + HH

Bill

I'm really liking the stamp safe Uncle.
Lots of personal touch in the builders / craftsman's part of it. Almost crude ,but form and function were still spot on.
The piece that binds to hold the lid closed is an example. No computerized stamped and soldered and adjusted fitment....Just a trained eye and a hand tool.
Could have been factory run ,with multiple hands fitting different parts...But a Smithy and or apprentice , comes to mind easier.
Regardless ,it is quite a specimen!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Lets see what other finds I can add to the pot. Heres a Pratt and Whitney key fob.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00666.JPG
    DSC00666.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 34

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

A chunky mens 18k wedding band found at a nearby park.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• 18k wedding band.jpg
    18k wedding band.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 34

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff,

Scary now youre playing Canuck music....lol.

The Guess Who were from Winnipeg in case you didnt know and they spawned BTO.

You aint seen nothing yet.

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I promise to like all canadians if you just take the beebs back