CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, as far as "spirit man,"

I could go one of two ways.....

Ah, heck!

Let's go both ways!

Best,

Scott

ADDED:
Manfred Mann WROTE this song:

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way Jeff,

I made a couple of keys for Dan Elliot yesterday.

For one of his classic cars...

Didn't get to see the car- he brought the lock into my Friend's shop.

IM004500.JPG

Best,

Scott

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quiet tonight, and hope you all had a great day. Temp in high 70's today, clear and sunny with light winds, got lots done and time to relax.
Tonight we'll head back to So, Fla.

Let's start with , Vodka-Oyster shooters:
9 oz. tomato juice
1 tsp horseradish,( I would add more)
2 tsps. pepper
18 oz vodka,( your choice)
12 lg. raw oysters
2 lemons, each cut into 6 pcs.
Place tomato juice, horseradish, and pepper into blender, pulse to mix thoughly. Pour 3/4 oz mix and 1.5 oz vodka into a glass. Add 1 oyster, and squeeze lemon slice....down the hatch. Recipe serves 12

LOBSTER LOUIS;
Fla. lobster meat, chunked
shredded lettuce
Asperagus spears
Tomato wedges
Black olives
Eggs, hard boiled and quartered
sliced cucumber
Louis dressing.....( a mix of 2 parts mayo, one part chilli sauce,and a little sweet pickle relish)
S and P

Blanch the asparagus in boiling salted water for about 3 min., set aside. Cover bottom of single-serve salad bowl with lettuce. Mound the chunks of lobster meat on top of the lettuce. Arrange the other ingredients, be artistic, around the bowl, add S and P, and pour Louis Sauce over the top. Serve with crackers.

To cleanse the pallet, and end the meal, have a bowl of chunked cantaloupe, watermelom, and fresh strawberries.

Going back to lurking for a while, see you all later..........Gary

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

Enjoy your trip to South Florida....believe our buddy Crispin is in the Central area maybe send him a message and see if it's convenient to get together...just a thought.

Regards + HH

Bill

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quiet tonight, and hope you all had a great day. Temp in high 70's today, clear and sunny with light winds, got lots done and time to relax.
Tonight we'll head back to So, Fla.

Let's start with , Vodka-Oyster shooters:
9 oz. tomato juice
1 tsp horseradish,( I would add more)
2 tsps. pepper
18 oz vodka,( your choice)
12 lg. raw oysters
2 lemons, each cut into 6 pcs.
Place tomato juice, horseradish, and pepper into blender, pulse to mix thoughly. Pour 3/4 oz mix and 1.5 oz vodka into a glass. Add 1 oyster, and squeeze lemon slice....down the hatch. Recipe serves 12

LOBSTER LOUIS;
Fla. lobster meat, chunked
shredded lettuce
Asperagus spears
Tomato wedges
Black olives
Eggs, hard boiled and quartered
sliced cucumber
Louis dressing.....( a mix of 2 parts mayo, one part chilli sauce,and a little sweet pickle relish)
S and P

Blanch the asparagus in boiling salted water for about 3 min., set aside. Cover bottom of single-serve salad bowl with lettuce. Mound the chunks of lobster meat on top of the lettuce. Arrange the other ingredients, be artistic, around the bowl, add S and P, and pour Louis Sauce over the top. Serve with crackers.

To cleanse the pallet, and end the meal, have a bowl of chunked cantaloupe, watermelom, and fresh strawberries.

Going back to lurking for a while, see you all later..........Gary

Who's up for a road-trip to Vermont?

I guess Florida or wherever Gary is making the goodies!

Sounds Great, Gary!

(envious....)

Best,

Scott

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Gary,

Enjoy your trip to South Florida....believe our buddy Crispin is in the Central area maybe send him a message and see if it's convenient to get together...just a thought.

Regards + HH

Bill
For sure, if you are in Central Florida let me know and I'll take you out on some great hunts. If you are South that is a little too far for me to travel.
Crispin

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Lake is calm, the sun is out, and you are all welcome! Could be an excuse for a fish fry!!!!!!!

Would be there in a heartbeat if you were closer! ! Thanks for the great recipes!!! :))

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I certainly will keep you all in mind. My reference to returning to Fla. tonight was for the menu, but I do venture down to family in Cooper City hopefully for Thanksgiving, and spend time in Islamorada in March. Since I've always wanted to hunt the treasure Coast, and Merrit Island is another favorite fishing haunt, don't be surprised to get a knock on your door,( the O, already has the address,:laughing7:)

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anywhere near Uncle Tom's Cabin?

Best,

Scott

(watch out for the 'gators!)​

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw a van today from this group.
They are local to my area.

Welcome to Our Neighbor Inc.

I had never heard of them, but will contact them in the next few days
to see if I may possibly "fit in" towards their goals.

I'm ALWAYS looking to help those who need help....

My Best Wishes,

Scott​

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bonnie Tyler did a decent cover of this song....

(obvious "lip-sync" here....)

Best,

Scott

PS.

I have or once had most of the albums of the songs that I post.

My record collection was valued at over $65,000 back in the late '90's...

But, well,
Divorce CAN sometimes be ugly.....
And, let's not talk about my lost stamp collection.....​

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
see...we all have more in common than not....
which is the only point I have ever had in second amendment...

I lovst everything in one divorce..again in a uninsured fire...antique car junkyard...

both times I walked away in t-shirt an jeans...lol...
good thing it is the desert...

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Lake is calm, the sun is out, and you are all welcome! Could be an excuse for a fish fry!!!!!!!

Don't be surprised if one day I may take you up on that offer. Sounds like we may both have some of the same type of appreciation for fine food and drink. I'm sure between the two of us we could put out a 5 star feast (I'll bring fresh ingredients from up here) of sorts for the crew? Ahem.... At this time I would like to nominate GMD52 as Co-Chef for the Critters. Will someone second this motion? By the way, no more dust ups while I'm gone people? :tongue3: I tell ya, head out of town and keep busy for a few days.... 8-) Take 2 of GMD's drink recipes and call Crispin in the morning. Mr. DJ, how aboot Bono singing "I Am The Walrus" Eh? He preforms the tune in the movie "Across The Universe", which is a must see musical for any Beatles fan. I hope everyone is doing well.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see...we all have more in common than not....
which is the only point I have ever had in second amendment...

I lovst everything in one divorce..again in a uninsured fire...antique car junkyard...

both times I walked away in t-shirt an jeans...lol...
good thing it is the desert...

Ah, my Friend,

I'm sure that we both walked away from the experiences with what is more valuable than material objects.

I walked away being rid of.... well, the biggest mistake of my life, with my life.
(she shot me and I thought, "Hmmm, this ain't gonna work..." But, that's a whole 'nother story.....)

My Best,

Scott

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

I 2nd GMD as co-chef.....music is on the way....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Don't be surprised if one day I may take you up on that offer. Sounds like we may both have some of the same type of appreciation for fine food and drink. I'm sure between the two of us we could put out a 5 star feast (I'll bring fresh ingredients from up here) of sorts for the crew? Ahem.... At this time I would like to nominate GMD52 as Co-Chef for the Critters. Will someone second this motion? By the way, no more dust ups while I'm gone people? :tongue3: I tell ya, head out of town and keep busy for a few days.... 8-) Take 2 of GMD's drink recipes and call Crispin in the morning. Mr. DJ, how aboot Bono singing "I Am The Walrus" Eh? He preforms the tune in the movie "Across The Universe", which is a must see musical for any Beatles fan. I hope everyone is doing well.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I second!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread