CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh,oh. With out playing it yet, calling occupants,of interplanetary ultra sanitary craft.

Nope,its quite extraordinary craft. Did not know the pirate station ,radio Caroline opened nightly transmission with it. Children of the sun is in the same league. Billy Thorpe version.[/QUOTE]

For You, Rc...

Always my Friend....

My Best Wishes,

PS.

Reached #41 in 1979.....September 15.....​

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang,
I feel like Casey Kasem....

And, the number one on the charts when I graduated from High School,
right before I entered military service was....

Peaked at #1 on May 7, 1977.

Then, the disco crap hit and followed me all over Europe! YUCK!

http://data.gsc.edu/home/77/924210977/personal.htm

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the same album....
in fact, the next song.....

When I reached my duty station, I was glad that I knew jewelry repair, watch repair,
locksmithing and how to kick a**.
I was much in demand for my "skills."

I remember one night, about 2 am,
A private came running into the barracks screaming that some of our fellow G.I. 's
were being "abused" by local drunk German punks in a disco in Mosbach, about 15 clicks away....
The call was put out to load a deuce and a half to go.

I grabbed the bottom half of my weighted pool cue and away we went!

Well, nobody was killed, but the next morning the German Police came to our barracks
and the end result was that G.I.'s were not allowed at the club in Mosbach anymore.....

I broke a perfectly good pool cue that night....

Ah, the American Aristocrats of the '70's in Europe.....

Best,

Scott

PS.
I still have a book of matches that I picked up that night.....
Maybe you've heard of the club...the "Yo Yo"...

Ah...
the good times.....

IM004498.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
My 8 month old pulled the "Do not Remove under penalty of law" tag off of the couch this morning. With all the spying going on does anybody think I should be concerned that the government might have recorded this? Personally, I'm not worried, but it is always good to get a second opinion.

I'm pretty sure they will not prosecute him as an adult; however, they may get me for abating a criminial act of a minor as I was supposed to be keeping an eye on him and was distracted by Eva at the moment. I mean I was sitting less then a foot away. Again, I'm not worried, but I figured I should check in with you guys to make sure.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
My 8 month old pulled the "Do not Remove under penalty of law" tag off of the couch this morning. With all the spying going on does anybody think I should be concerned that the government might have recorded this? Personally, I'm not worried, but it is always good to get a second opinion.

I'm pretty sure they will not prosecute him as an adult; however, they may get me for abating a criminial act of a minor as I was supposed to be keeping an eye on him and was distracted by Eva at the moment. I mean I was sitting less then a foot away. Again, I'm not worried, but I figured I should check in with you guys to make sure.

I think you are safe. Read the fine print. Typically those tags say something like "only the consumer may remove this tag".

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ahh woo woo, you is in trouble now! :o
I wonder if they'll offer a reward to turn you in!? :evil6:
I'm on my way to the post office now, to check out the most wanted posters! :laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

after your "vacation" you might wear a tether awhile.not sure if it goes on permanent record but it will sure up your street cred!.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang,
I feel like Casey Kasem....

And, the number one on the charts when I graduated from High School,
right before I entered military service was....

Peaked at #1 on May 7, 1977.

Then, the disco crap hit and followed me all over Europe! YUCK!

Personal

Best,

Scott

Man you got to drop saying your old,with only a couple years on me your umm,middle aged!

Casey, "and thats the number one song on this weeks American count down".

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

LOL...You're up the river without a paddle now.....here's a tune that should hit the spot....

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonights fare is expressly being served to get Crispin ready for his coming future: Milk, toast, dipped in milk, and for dessert......Milk!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

yeah I saw that on the drone cam I monitor, but since it was you I erased that part. so you owe me one.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight I thick that we should all relax, sit out on the deck, and watch the sun slowly sink in the west.

In our hands, we will enjoy a "Dirty Martini",......Made from local Vt. Smuggler's Notch Vodka, on the rocks, 3 olives and a dash of olive juice.

Followed by, olive oil, and powdered cayenne pepper marinated shrimp on the grill, cole slaw, and fresh grilled corn on the cob.( Yes Crispin is invited!)

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GMD etal,

This should help the gang chill out.....

Tonight I thick that we should all relax, sit out on the deck, and watch the sun slowly sink in the west.

In our hands, we will enjoy a "Dirty Martini",......Made from local Vt. Smuggler's Notch Vodka, on the rocks, 3 olives and a dash of olive juice.

Followed by, olive oil, and powdered cayenne pepper marinated shrimp on the grill, cole slaw, and fresh grilled corn on the cob.( Yes Crispin is invited!)

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Why did you change the title?You worried about a over paid government thug?They already got this site spotted as some kind of crazy.We are all bugged too the max.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Why did you change the title?You worried about a over paid government thug?They already got this site spotted as some kind of crazy.We are all bugged too the max.

Hey buddy,

Glad to see you again...Tune on, tune in, drop out!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh no! Just when thing are smoothing out! Lol!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey squig the spirit man knows stuff. like the world will end on 6-1-13. and I for one, miss the world. But it's nice to be in nirvana, so I got thaet going for me.. which is nice

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SR,

Welcome to the fun.....it's ok we're just fiddling while Rome burns or some such....

Here's a tune for you.....

Feelin' Alright - Joe Cocker...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread