CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 837187

View attachment 837188

night all...time for me to wander off...

My Friend, Secretcanyon,

Yes, I understand the nurse ratchet reference.

Maybe too clearly--institutional custody, and...

But I digress...

As smart as people think I am, I'm actually pretty dumb and naïve....
Sometimes it needs to be said in plain terms....

I'm open to PM's.....

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Folks,
Don't cha love it when both DJ's are in fine form?"

"Let's here it for Bill!"

"So, John, what are your thoughts for tonight's music?"

"It's just great when two (or more) musical minds come together to post.
One has a plan, the other has a plan and, BOOM! It all comes together!"

Ah, yeah, John.

{How much are we paying him?}

"Now, Back to the music booth......"

{Damn, Get my agent. Either John's out or I'm out....Sheesh....}

Best,

Scott​

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friends,

Day has turned into night , and the day was a long one, and it's time for my head to hit a reclining position:sleepy2:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed it is!

Having just registered at Treasurenet some 6 moths ago, Gary has demonstrated his likability, his views and his wisdom.

I say that Gary is just the type of person that fits in very well with the Treasurenet Community.

Perhaps we should take up a collection for our Friend's Chater Membership for the next year.

I got 5 bucks.

Best,

Scott

PS.

My 5 bucks and who elses?

PM me. I have a paypal account due to my Ebay account.

We can make this happen for our Friend!

Best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!
Such response!

clint 6.jpg

"Ya know, guys,

I like Gary; he seems to be a good kid."

--Now then--

0007.jpg

"Do ya feel lucky?"

Best,

Scott​

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And for those who like Neil Young.

Yes, I do sometimes pay attention....

Best to All,

Scott​

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Another Neil Young tune for you.....with Willie Nelson and a few others - All along the watchtower.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary.....

I've got some good news and some bad news....

The bad news...

You are no longer a "registered" member of Treasurenet.

The good news is that you are now a Charter Member!

Welcome, my Friend!

And Thanks to all who PM'ed me so quickly!

You always know who your Friends are!

Congratulations, Gary,

and who might be the next?

Best,

Scott

PS.

Gary,
It might take a day or two to work out the details, but rest assured, we love those menus....​

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No pay pal for me. Nothing gainst GMD to be sure. Though were i to get involved in sending a check ,first pass of the hat would be for someone (not mentioning a name :weather_lightning:) to get a pair of socks with holes just on one end.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No pay pal for me. Nothing gainst GMD to be sure. Though were i to get involved in sending a check ,first pass of the hat would be for someone (not mentioning a name :weather_lightning:) to get a pair of socks with holes just on one end.

"Pass the hat around, Stinky."

Bet cha didn't know that I had this on 78rpm, didja?

Best,

Scott

PS.
Your "other means" of contribution are appreciated!
Thanks!​

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya know, there's a lot of Folk here would love Charter Membership.

I'm thinking, what? A lottery?
I think that is illegal in at least 57 of the states.....

However, I digress...

AHEM...

Let's have all of Crispin's Critters help provide a "Scholarship" award of a Charter Membership.

Let's call it, "Tom's Treasure."
In Memory of Tom Tudor,
The Founder of "The Wolf Pack."

PM me with ideas, comments, etc if you wish to remain anonymous....

Always,

My Best,

Scott​

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RC, My Friend,

For you, tonight, as I close the music kitchen down.

If you're still "hungry,"
Well, come on 'round to my porch and let's enjoy!

My guitar is always tuned and let's sing our cares away!

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Kind of hard to sum up, but I'll try: Many Aeons ago, in a galaxy far, far away I was discussing with JerseyBen the merits of forming a club named after Spartacus. Several days to weeks later Worldtalker posted that he was not worried about a government takeover. I thought this was a valid point and started a club of people not worried about that very thing. People started signing up, Worldtalker resigned, and the list grew bigger and bigger. It came to a point that we had to assign positions in order to keep track of all the important goings on. Bill became minister of music and was later joined by Au24K. Backbacon became chief chef and was later joined by GMD52. I attempted to relinquish the position of president to Spartacus several times but he didn't want to join the club. GIB headed up our zombie army and kept our enemies at bay. The more people who joined, the more enemies we developed. Polarization began to occur throughout the forum. DieselRam grabbed the 2000th post and instilled a temporary peace. Alas, it would not last and Crispin's Critters was temporarily shut down at my request. Several of us attempted relocation but I was fooled by Sauron the Deciever. After taking council with my mentor I called TreasureHunter on the phone and he welcomed us back with an unconditional positive regard. I then came under a merciless attack by Ms. Jackson. From then on out the mission of the thread changed. We took a vow of friendship and to support each other. Recipes were shared, good music was generated, and the club has prospered ever since. We have lost quite a few good members along the way but hopefully they will return to us. New members joined and developed strong roles (SecretCanyon, Fletch88, and others.)

Now, this thread is a bastion of hope and positivity for all those on treasurenet who wish to join. Many of us let newcomers know that politics and hatred are not welcome in this thread, TH is always keeping watch. Occasionally, a ruckus spills over into other threads and members get put on time out; however, by and large we are a peaceful lot. Okay, that's about it....any questions?

Crispin

Several of us attempted relocation but I was fooled by Sauron the Deciever

:notworthy::laughing7:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bran!

Great to see you, fellow Wolf Pack Member!

This thread was originally, I'm guessing,
a "tongue-in-cheek" thread about politics.

It eventually evolved into something a bit different...

(originally posted by AU24K on 7-29-13 @6:39pm)

Dreadnox,

Welcome to Treasurenet.

I'm pleased to see that you've become a Charter Member so soon.

Most Folks just register, but, being a Charter Member is the best $20 a year for all of the great articles, Topics, questions and answers on any type of treasure Hunting you may enjoy!

That being said, Welcome to this thread.

I can't speak for everyone here who posts, but I know what you have said has merit;
However, I like this thread because it's a good way to get through it all by posting/listening/requesting particular music,
sharing recipes of the evening's meal, arguing sometimes amongst ourselves, offering encouragement and forgetting, if but for a fleeting moment, the weight of the world upon our shoulders.

As representative of The Wolf Pack I welcome you!

My Best Wishes,

Scott

Hope to see you here from time to time in the future!

PS.
Send me some Jimmy's Sushi!

Best to you and Hannah!

Scott​

Huh, interesting... I can already tell by the shear mass of posts that it'll be hard to keep up with for me, with the schedule I keep. But you know I'd be happy to treat you to some Jimmy's! ;-)

Bran <><

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Several of us attempted relocation but I was fooled by Sauron the Deciever.

As was Theoden, now awake with the Rohhirim now that Morias loss has been returned a different color.Mistaken in Fangorn for evil was good,[video]http://cli.ps/xvsye[/video] far from Bree its hard to tell! (2:56 in Zepplin vidio ,who is her?Elrond daughter?.) Or is she a concept reviewed in the dark....A new world in the west.

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scott, et al.......

Very few times do I find myself at a loss for words, but this is such a time. All of you have no idea of how honored I am, not only to be here among you, but to have you all appreciate my words, and friendship. Thank you one and all, and Scott, most of all for the thought....again I'm honored.

It's Thursday, and it has just started pouring here on the Lake,pulled the boat out for a while, and am starting to unwind. My bro-in-law and I are having our annual lobster pig feast tonight, and boiling up a little over 11 lbs. of the ocean dwelling morsals. Tonight, drawn butter and rum will round out the fare, and tomorrow it will back to work. Need to finish a few things, and finish cleaning some fish, but will rejoin you all later. Once again thanks to all, and I'll try not to disappoint.......Gary

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
That's it. I'm buying a ticket up to your place. I love lobster and drawn butter!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions