bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Barb,

Not sure on how the music posting works from a cell phone heck I'm still using a land line....I feel like a dinosaur....lol..

Maybe diesel can clue you in.....or just post what you want to hear and I'll do my best to upload it.

Regards + HH

Bill
Thanks Bill..can anybody tell me how to post music vidios from my phone to the thread?

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Barb,

Not sure on how the music posting works from a cell phone heck I'm still using a land line....I feel like a dinosaur....lol..

Bill,

We loaded up 'ol Bessie and will point her towards the great white north and slap her on the ass.

You should have some modern telecommunications equipment in the next month or so.

Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 9.40.09 PM.png

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ahh....posting misleading intel to try and catch the quarry nappin'........fine technique Jeff.....sleep tight now, remember, dawn is the favorite attack time.......Gary

He's a crafty one ain't he? I'll have to invite Wasayas's boyfriend Thunder to stay for awhile in order to boost my defenses. I may have to call in a favor from the Canadian Navy to patrol the river across from my house. :laughing7:
WHatever & everything 337.jpg Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_150441.jpg

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:eek: and he thinks he's safe.......1 if by land,2 if by sea......be watching......Gary

Time to leave you all for the evening....have some bills to write out so I can knock on some doors in the morning, it's early goose season here on the lake, and the smoker is in need of some work.....see you tomorrow......Good night all....Gary

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm hitting the sack as well, long drive out to the reservation tomorrow after work. My Mother wants me to come out and show her how use "the darned Geiger counter thing" I bought her for her birthday. :laughing7: I didn't know that Bounty Hunter made Geiger counters? Have a safe weekend everyone, I'll be back Sunday night.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Barb,

Maybe diesel can clue you in.....or just post what you want to hear and I'll do my best to upload it.

Regards + HH

Bill

Barb, I will send you a pm later.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok..thx

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

I had to dig real deep to find this classic.....almost 50 years old but still a great tune.

The Moody Blues - Go Now

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

This one should get everybody up and dancing even Backbacon.....lol.

The Rascals - Good Lovin'

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
82233_hilarious-dancing-people-10.gif
I got the beat ehh? Well coffee anyway.Dang restroom lines!

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! texting and driving are dangerous but the Bob and Tom show was too behind the wheel.:laughing7:
Relchair, I meant to tell you last night, I actually had to pull over once, on US27 coming from South Bay, while listening to Bob and Tom! The played the Kittycat song and 6 Rednecks in a Pontoon Boat. I was laughing so hard, I was crying, and couldn't see the road!

I cannot find the 6 Rednecks in a Pontoon Boat anywhere! (The wife thinks we're working and the boss thinks we're sick)! LAWL!
If any of you all can find that song, I would love that laugh once more! LOL!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
[video]http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=735552&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1359941313[/video]

Wait a minute,i,ve seen this guy dancing a couple posts ago!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions