Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rel, you got your fishing buddies ready, huh? LOL! We're hosting the AVN at Hardrock this yr, LOL!
Come on down! LOL!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

It rained big time over night and again this morning....no detecting today so I took a few pictures along the water to post up along with a picture of Lucky for Barb.....he loves to show off for the camera....lol...

I'll upload them later have to resize them first.

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00401.JPG
    DSC00401.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC00402.JPG
    DSC00402.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00403.JPG
    DSC00403.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00404.JPG
    DSC00404.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00405.JPG
    DSC00405.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

A few more.....

Regards + HH

Bill

Attachments

• DSC00406.JPG
    DSC00406.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00407.JPG
    DSC00407.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00408.JPG
    DSC00408.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC00409.JPG
    DSC00409.JPG
    571.2 KB · Views: 86

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill beautiful picks! Scrubble that kitty for me a few times, will ya! :laughing7:

togreenfeet, I really appreciated that Tecumseh quote the other evening. I was reading and kept saying, "yep", "yep".......
words very true! t.y.

Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about his religion. Respect others in his views and demand they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. When your time comes be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero , going home.........Tecumseh

Thought you might like this one, also. (even though I previously posted it, days, months ago, it's still a great one!)
Here's to you and yours, 30 years! Ya'll GO MAN! :hello2:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Relchair, I meant to tell you last night, I actually had to pull over once, on US27 coming from South Bay, while listening to Bob and Tom! The played the Kittycat song and 6 Rednecks in a Pontoon Boat. I was laughing so hard, I was crying, and couldn't see the road!

I cannot find the 6 Rednecks in a Pontoon Boat anywhere! (The wife thinks we're working and the boss thinks we're sick)! LAWL!
If any of you all can find that song, I would love that laugh once more! LOL!
Have not found it yet. Tears listening to Rodney Karrington (sp.)

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Have not found it yet. Tears listening to Rodney Karrington (sp.)
THAT'S IT! well almost....... :laughing7: hoever goofed that song down here, just substituted redneck and a west coast florida experience, had me on the side of the road! LOL!
True story: 5 or 6 of my inlaws(from Belle Glade), we all load up every year and do the Boca Grande Pass snapper run, usually, while the worlds richest Tarpon Tourny is happening! Ya definantly wanna stay outta the way of them yatch's when your floating by! My bronlaw is about 6'5" 300 lbs, drinks a lot of beer. It's always funny to me, when the "warm water" starts flowing toward the back of the pontoon boat! LOL! Trust me, when the waves pick up, it's one big stumblefest, and this little cat plays heck, trying to dodge all them big mens! LOL! (somewhere there's a pic to prove it, too! But, when I post a pic, I get way too many friend requests, LOL!)
I would have sworn when I heard that song, someone I know, that knows us, made it up about us! LOL! Love Bokeelia and Cap'n Cons! Can you say, Grouper Sammich please! :laughing7:

well...evidence I have led a sheltered life...
*****cat song had me spewing coffee all over the place....
I KNOW! LOL!
I'm still cleaning cheap blackberry merlot offa my laptap from ages ago! LOL!

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pat tekker cat you are very welcome it was a dedication to my fallen comrades but more than that, it's how I live my life. You are so welcome and thank you for grasping those words of wisdom

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey GIB the boys and I watched the video of bedtime. We couldn't figure out how you got a camera in our house and filmed us!!!!

tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Where the heck's this thread been? Where've I been?

I am not worried about a government takeover, ours or anyone else's.

etc. etc. etc....

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jeff Gordon I figured out what a transvaginal mesh is. It's when a woman wins a tennis match and she goes to shake hands of her opponent and she jumps over the net but don't make it. Her legs can't touch the ground and she's impaled so they call it a transvaginal mess. How's that.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Rel, you got your fishing buddies ready, huh? LOL! We're hosting the AVN at Hardrock this yr, LOL!
Come on down! LOL!

Ha ,this crew needs to stay well away from (dancin?) girls. We find enough mischief as it is. (look what happened to uncle Bill:laughing7:)
But then, though costlier they might be safer.
I recall calmly asking a boats owner where his truck keys were when he was adding to the water table at around 35 m.p.h. off the swim deck, water temp around 50, as his driver could not swim and with one leg my jumping in to save him was only going to result in swimming in circles till hypothermia set in.
Hmm, Tarpon tourney...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I cry UNCLE how do I add a signature block like some of you fine folks have?????????? PLEEEEASEEEEEE

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
top of page, SETTINGS,
on left of settings page, edit signature.
place in what ever wont get you banned or hand slapped...
save.

There is really not much you could put in there that would be a problem. Have you seen some of the signatures of the fine folks that tend to haunt these parts?

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn............thank you lets see if it worked.............yes I sure have, how's mine? I am more of a philosiphosizer...........haha thanks again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions