Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hooty hoop thanks Sir Crispin I say that cause your name sounds like a knight!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
One thing at a time.Relationships and emotions with them are not easy to short even when we think we are prepared.If some one has been waiting they will likely want to see you are really clear and coping before any involvement as your wife will still likely have a relationship with the kids, and you need to be independent of her yourself.If they don,t feel that way your future may be reflected in the same lack of feeling by them.
Be nice to the Mrs.,she ain,t out yet.A woman did not make you rich last time, only you can. Nothing against an agreeable one l.o.l..
Kids will have an example on relationships whatever you choose.
Don,t forget fishing with the boys regular.
Captains don,t always jump ship.The kids like many may figure the why from what they see more than what they hear.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2GF, I pm'd you my response, I got too many thoughts and words going, plus these are sensitive issues.
I think relcahir gave great advice. I hope I said something in my pm, to be of help.
I know these are one of those things, just don't fall into the black and white area.
Good luck, too!

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Another day at the grind is finally over and it looks like the Blue Moon fairy has visited la casa Backbacon during the night. :notworthy: Thank you to the great State of Minnesota and the rest of the United States for their fine beverages. Very rough night tonight and cannot wait until Friday morning when I will once again disembark into the wilds of Ontario in search of the past. Here's a tune by Nine Inch Nails that I tend to listen to after a tough day and for some reason it tends to get my head straightened out in the right direction again. I figured that I'd post up some pictures of the view from my deck out at the camp from last weekend as well. Not many leaves to be had and that arsehole Old Man Winter is right around the corner here as the temperature has been in the minus digits for most of the week overnight. Have a good day everyone and I'll touch base soon.

IMG_0011.JPG IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0002.JPG

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
That is some mighty pretty countryside...

Mighty pretty indeed!

I love Blue Moon draft with a shot of Orange Juice in it. Keeps the scurvy away and tastes great!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

Like RC said take it slow and one step at a time....you owe it to your grandkids, soon to be ex wife and yourself to keep on an even keel while going through such a serious adjustment.

Hope things sort themselves out for the best.

Regards + HH

Bill

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Little River Bands "Another Runway" Was on a tape in a $ 20.00 Maverick i drove when I was eighteen or so.Married and occasionally penniless!​

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don,

The playing for change gang are great....especially considering most if not all of them are street musicians rather than recording artists......but I'd have to say that Clarence Bekker the guy with the dreadlocks nails it on this tune...JMO.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,
Try this version of Stand by Me.
Don.......

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Another day at the grind is finally over and it looks like the Blue Moon fairy has visited la casa Backbacon during the night. :notworthy: Thank you to the great State of Minnesota and the rest of the United States for their fine beverages. Very rough night tonight and cannot wait until Friday morning when I will once again disembark into the wilds of Ontario in search of the past. Here's a tune by Nine Inch Nails that I tend to listen to after a tough day and for some reason it tends to get my head straightened out in the right direction again. I figured that I'd post up some pictures of the view from my deck out at the camp from last weekend as well. Not many leaves to be had and that arsehole Old Man Winter is right around the corner here as the temperature has been in the minus digits for most of the week overnight. Have a good day everyone and I'll touch base soon.

View attachment 886928 View attachment 886929 View attachment 886930

Second best album behind Downward Spiral.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Backbacon, I'm heading back to camp, and the bush for the weekend.....that place of serenity, and no phone! Forecast for temps. in the high 20's, and 30's , with rain and snow showers......A great day to be in the blind, watching Mother Nature churn up her best....later all......Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread