CRISPINS CRITTERS

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that Abby?

No, Abby is a bit to fussy to share her cage… it's just cute tho~

Here's Abby leading the way...

Me and the first mate Standard e-mail view.jpg

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Squig,

Ever feel like you turn your back for a second and all heck breaks loose? ;)

I have to say, that in my old age..lol! I have become much more comfortable in releasing and letting the process of everything unfold..
Sometimes it's easier than others.tho ..:)

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Another tune to take some strength from.....I played it before but what the heck....

Heart - Stairway to heaven.

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, the day is done and darkness falls from the wings of the night. Thanks to all my friends for sharing these trying moments with me on this day. Tomorrow I take things not one day at a time, not one hour a time; but, one patient at a time. Ask more of me and I will refuse. I can give no more then that.

Best regards,
Crispin

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking of friends. When are you and RC going to make it down to Florida? We have stouts and campfires to discuss the ethereal things in life. Just give me two months in advance and I'll block my schedule. Heck, I can even help with gas money if needed. Provided I get all the rings we find as payment. :)

As I have said,it takes one to know one.

I'm not sure where we are going on vacation this year,I like Florida,I was born on the Jax.Naval Air Station

I surely will let you know iffin we decide to venture that way,I would enjoy meeting you.

God Bless you and your Family

Chris

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the day is done and darkness falls from the wings of the night. Thanks to all my friends for sharing these trying moments with me on this day. Tomorrow I take things not one day at a time, not one hour a time; but, one patient at a time. Ask more of me and I will refuse. I can give no more then that.

Best regards,
Crispin

Save some for yourself. .

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Best regards,
Crispin

How about one MOMENT at a time.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other

A great rerun!For Crispin, and all who would watch the ocean at night a few long moments with eyes closed.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Here's a tune to mellow you out on one of your work breaks....enjoy!

Zamfir - The lonely shepherd boy.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
" the day is done, and darkness falls from the wings of night
as a feather is wafted downward. from an eagle in it's flight
i see the lights of the city, through the rain and the mist
a feeling of sadness comes over me, that my soul can not resist
a feeling of sadness and longing, that is not akin to pain
and resembles sorrow only, as the mist resembles rain....

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin, from many of your posts it seems you get too involved in your patients lives. I always heard that medicos got to the point of viewing it as work and not taking it personally. Not true?
If you are awake and alive in life, it all becomes a part of you, you never separate from.

Sysifis is in purgatory, so says Milton. Atlas, tricked, so says the Greeks. "Some of us were born of the earth and don't belong here. The methane sticks to our lungs and poisons us." --anon
LOL! Perhaps that why I hang on to my habits! I used to live at a pig farm! LOL!

I've always had a soft spot for animals. They are kind and gentle. Unlike most of the population.

How can you not fall in love with these guys?

View attachment 914954
OMG! How so very precious! My 2 birds, I got one of them being real real bad. He is beaking me, his friend bird, and being a holy terror! I can't be sure, it may be my new red nail polish or he's a little caged bound/territorial, vitamin D deficiency, he's as p'd as he can be, about something(?). :dontknow:
That's precious, them little bats, too! I do want to caution all(not that I would wish to instill fear), I am not sure if American bats are this way, but over in OZ, the bats carry many very deadly viruses and bacteria. A young child recently died from a bat scratch! Just all pls, be very careful and use precautions.....

Hang in there all! Keep having fun!

(C, it's been headbanger for me, too. How the heck they ever find missing children is beyond me(speaking of the police, atm). Just ineptness and thickness I encounter sometimes, just.......:BangHead: Does anyone have directions to where common sense dwells? rhetorical)

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin in valor there is hope....

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin as an SF soldier I would tell my men, if you're going thru hell......keep going.....someone, somewhere depends on us

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GIB tell me about your boat what type how big?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say "hey" to 2gf and pippins! and squiggys, Jeffers, bill, gib, wt, all ya'll! "Hey" :hello: :laughing7:

Yep, we accept the roles we're given...... have fun with what you can do, not what you can't! :hello2:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread