bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

Here you go.....Minute by Minute - Doobie Brothers.

Well, the day is done and darkness falls from the wings of the night. Thanks to all my friends for sharing these trying moments with me on this day. Tomorrow I take things not one day at a time, not one hour a time; but, one patient at a time. Ask more of me and I will refuse. I can give no more then that.

Best regards,
Crispin

OP
OP
Crispin

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin, GIB, Worldtalker, Mackydon, gmd52, Bill and others I have found our calling, we are Warrior Poets, RC, JG, Scott, Sorry If I left anyone out, listed those that come to my forgetful mind, and Pat cat, Squiggy, all of Crispins Critters......so you say to yourself What is a Warrior Poet?

The Warrior-Poet learns to develop the mind and the body as one, using each to guide the other. The Warrior-Poet is also a spiritual warrior.

The Warrior-Poet understands their true relationship to the heaven and the earth. They understand that they embody the heavenly representation to the earth, and the earthly representation to the heavens.

In other words, it is up to the Warrior-Poet to balance the cruel realities of the earth, while living by the standards of the heavens.

Last edited:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poet.....we all answer to the script of the warrior........we all fight for what we believe in, and what the good Lord has given us. Anything worth having is worth fighting for.......sorry, feeling a little spunky tonight...De Oppresso Liber.......Gary

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin, GIB, Worldtalker, Mackydon, gmd52, Bill and others I have found our calling, we are Warrior Poets, RC, JG, Scott, Sorry If I left anyone out, listed those that come to my forgetful mind, and Pat cat, Squiggy, all of Crispins Critters......so you say to yourself What is a Warrior Poet?

The Warrior-Poet learns to develop the mind and the body as one, using each to guide the other. The Warrior-Poet is also a spiritual warrior.

The Warrior-Poet understands their true relationship to the heaven and the earth. They understand that they embody the heavenly representation to the earth, and the earthly representation to the heavens.

In other words, it is up to the Warrior-Poet to balance the cruel realities of the earth, while living by the standards of the heavens.

I'm sure you are well aware why you were spared.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WT Sorry I couldnt think of everyone, so I meant everyone............make sense?
Nothing negative is meant its a positive post to all....and I hope it is taken that way..........Let me go on record now if I offended ANYONE I'm sorry not my intentions........my intentions are to get us all together for a very loud HOOOAHHHH!!! Can you dig it?

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2GF,

I can't speak for Chris aka Worldtalker but me thinks he was giving you a compliment of why you walked away from that helicopter crash.....we all have a higher purpose....it's just not always obvious of what it is....

Regards + HH

Bill

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Pat Cat! Yes, bats carry more viruses than any other animal. we had a rabid one at our house a few years ago!
You can contract it even if you are not bit by one..don't come in contact with any saliva!
Always wear gloves!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

Nothing wrong with feeling a bit feisty at times....it gets the old adrenalin flowing....lol.

And yes sometimes we have to stand up and take a stand.

Regards + HH

Bill

Poet.....we all answer to the script of the warrior........we all fight for what we believe in, and what the good Lord has given us. Anything worth having is worth fighting for.......sorry, feeling a little spunky tonight...De Oppresso Liber.......Gary

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Squig,

In your neck of the woods do the Bats suffer from the "brown nose virus"? Here in Vt. the population has disappeared. I hate to see that, they consumed so many mosquitos......Gary

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so that was my preamble a little help from my friends...............What would be an awesome gift for my wife? She bought herself an expensive purse said that was from me I said ok cool. I took my grandson the little guy shopping he picked her out a very nice robe and PJ set at Dillards.........other than that, I am open for ideas, talk to me Goose...........haha

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2GF,

You have been allowed a chance to make a difference.......and by you're being here you have.....Live large my friend....Gary

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
World talker........I appreciate that my friend you are right, thank you.......

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Squig,

In your neck of the woods do the Bats suffer from the "brown nose virus"? Here in Vt. the population has disappeared. I hate to see that, they consumed so many mosquitos......Gary

Hi Gary...I think you might be referring to the white nose syndrome. ..it's a deadly fungus, that sadly kills...It has not hit ca yet, but I think it's just a matter of time..sad! :(

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open mouth insert foot.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are most certainly correct, off the top of my aging head I miss spoke....it's ashame to see a really interesting species go down the tube....but some biologists see them turning around soon, seems the virus may have run it's course.....Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread