Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Was'nt it Lerch and that boob 'Car 54 where are you'

man them were the days,I miss the freedoms and simplicity.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you just misspell Taters? Oh Pleas e don't tell me !!! NANANANAnnananananananan hmmmmm I aint listening hmmmmm....

I think She wants attention drawn elsewhere!

Attachments

• BIG EYES.jpg
    BIG EYES.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 227

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which is why I held on to it until my daughter was almost 40. lol .. I still have a gold pocket watch that's pre Civil War that belonged to a g,g,g,g, grandfather but until my son grows a brain it stays with me..
Good for you NHBandit. Sad to say though, if your son is anything like my brother, he may never grow a brain. lol. It ticks me off that I don't have a single momento from my g.grandad. He lived with us for my whole (short) life until the last few months of his life, when my uncle got (a hair up his ass) Power of Attorney over him and put him in a home to die. He fought in WW1 and still had his footlocker. It was full of all kinds of neat stuff. From jars of old coins to old family photos and war memorabilia. First time I ever seen nudie playing cards they were in his footlocker, I snuck a peek at them once when he wasn't looking. This was in the early '70's. Good times, good memories. At least I do have those.

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have always relished the memories and stories that I heard from my g-father, but wish that now I had a hard object to remember him by.......as one ages, so does his capacity to remember the history that he spent his life learning.......Gary

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey guys, are we even supposed to be here without Uncle Bill or some other adult watching us?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have always relished the memories and stories that I heard from my g-father, but wish that now I had a hard object to remember him by.......as one ages, so does his capacity to remember the history that he spent his life learning.......Gary

Gary,

The old folks are a Treasure!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Holidays to you too Gary, Squiggy, Coily, NH, Jeff, World, Diggum.... And everyone else that isn't here too!

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris,

Yes they are a treasure, and when they are gone and Buried, and only their memories remain, they are still a guiding light in all that we do.......Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions