CRISPINS CRITTERS

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Growing year round,what a concept. Growing season here is quite short. Second week of June till Oct. kinda for frost free dates,no guarantee from me though. May can be mild on occasion. Read one of Bookers plan many,many years ago. Something like 50,ooo ff five acres in ten years or something, but at the time was just amazed at crops year round,l.o.l.. Booker T. Whatley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I really dig the "Foxfire" series... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxfire_(magazine)

Have we something else in common?

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah!
The popcorn is ready, the ramen is seasoned...
Time for dinner and bed.

My best,

Scott

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And,
For me.

We all have to do for ourselves that which makes us happy.
Always find something that makes you happy.
Every Day......

Best,

Scott

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good morning everyone, here is another funny video for your enjoyment...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Here is another great video...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff Hey this shout out goes to GIB and Pat Cat where are you 2 hiding??????

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well after my last post, I checked myself into a hospital, got my head straight now.
Resisted Facebook for years, got on it 2 days ago and am happy that I found most of my friends from my teen years almost 30 years ago..happy now.
Sorry for making anybody worry..I was messed up bad.
I think this may be the last time I post on tnet, not sure, maybe I'll just stay away from the drama and the cruel folks, that in their infinite wisdom can cause a fragile mind like mine, to step to the edge of the abyss.

Mike

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BC good for you!!! I'm so glad you were wise enough to get help...
Yes, I agree..non of us need the cruel and toxic folks, sadly there are some..
Hooray for you my friend: )

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Mike, glad to hear your OK. Be your own best friend and everything just rolls right off. Be strong my friend.

sent from a potato...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well after my last post, I checked myself into a hospital, got my head straight now. Resisted Facebook for years, got on it 2 days ago and am happy that I found most of my friends from my teen years almost 30 years ago..happy now. Sorry for making anybody worry..I was messed up bad. I think this may be the last time I post on tnet, not sure, maybe I'll just stay away from the drama and the cruel folks, that in their infinite wisdom can cause a fragile mind like mine, to step to the edge of the abyss. Mike
Mike, I am so glad you are OK,well,as much as you can be for the moment.I have a respect for you my Friend,be nice if you lived closer for you and I to speak face to face,not to mention places I'd take you hunting,early 1600's in this area.

GOD Bless

Chris

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you look into the abyss.....the abyss looks back into you. Glad you are physically ok

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TGF, I'm right here. shouting back! LOL!
Mike, I too, am glad you're better. Just keep a "grip on", because I know you are a very very smart man.
Hang in there and roll with it, along with the rest of us, my friend!

Little update: I did speak with our Crispin, he's overworked(as usual), tells everyone "hey". I'm sure he'll check in with ya'll when things slow down some for him.
I also hear, there's some PIRATE down here from Vt, looking to plunder gold! LOL! I'm gonna try and catch him in the morning, I got a 'tip" on where he may be tomorrow. :laughing7: Will update all later in week.
Me? Oh, I just had major dental bone graft Tues was a week ago and am one of the most miserable cats to be around. You may have read about me, I scratched a baby and cornered a family in the bedroom the other day! They even had to call 911! LOL! (no, I didn't, but I thought it sounded good) :laughing7:
I love my pain pills! :laughing7:
I'll probably still have half the bottle 3 yrs from now! LOL!

Anyway, just trudging through it, and miserably dragging the Mr. along for the ride, too! :laughing7:
Guess where he is tonight? :laughing7:
So when I get some more alone time, I'll check back in!
Ya'll keep having fun, critters!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Pat Cat...glad to know your around.
Uh! So sorry to hear about the dental stuff..yuk!
Tell that Mr for me he better take good care of you or Aunt Barbara will pay him a call..:(
Love n hugs to ya! :))

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Territorial_Acquisitions_1776-1866_zpsda141560.jpg

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see your still around Pat cat, guess what? I booked townhouse for me and the Boss aka momma and the grand kids in Key West for spring break! My favorite place on the planet..... Do some pirating and maybe get a couple dives in Arrrbe dar! Leaving in a little under 2 weeks. Sorry about the dental pain. There is pain and then there is the DENTIST remember that scene with Dustin Hoffman inMarathonZman? Is it safe? I still cringe at the thought of that movie. Glad you are back and maybe Sir Crispin needs to meet me down there too........while there is still rum left , now where is that GIB?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread