dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just think Scott we come in this world naked and wrinkled and leave in diapers and wrinkled if we live long enough. Looks like a long night for me can't sleep. My Pitbull is snoring. Watching shows on Dateline. Wondering where all the Critters are tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Hey I'm. Here. I never sleep anyways. As far as diapers, wrinkles and naked goes...well I thought my fetish was a secret! Lol just joking, I'm really into pain! Now I am really just kidding!

sent from a potato...

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey buddy going to lay down give sleep a try we will see

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey buddy going to lay down give sleep a try we will see

Good luck. Count a bunch of sheep, and then dream of lamb chops!

sent from a potato...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
On the Coast Guard section at Trumbo in the townhomes

The Wife and I spent 2 weeks in K.W. August of 2010,Did the Duval St. crawl a few times.Have you ever been to the Mel Fisher Museum? The day after we went there is when someone stole that gold bar,what got me was when you went in they gave you a sticker that said" I lifted a gold bar at Mel Fishers Muesum"guess someone literally took that to heart! Got out to Dry Tortugus while there,the snorkel diving was Awesome!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The Wife and I spent 2 weeks in K.W. August of 2010,Did the Duval St. crawl a few times.Have you ever been to the Mel Fisher Museum? The day after we went there is when someone stole that gold bar,what got me was when you went in they gave you a sticker that said" I lifted a gold bar at Mel Fishers Muesum"guess someone literally took that to heart! Got out to Dry Tortugus while there,the snorkel diving was Awesome!!!

Chris, how are you doing these days?

sent from a potato...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris, how are you doing these days?

sent from a potato...
4 months not being able to dig is getting to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spent MANY hours researching,got some good spots around here to hunt as soon as the ground THAWS,man what a winter we've had!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
4 months not being able to dig is getting to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spent MANY hours researching,got some good spots around here to hunt as soon as the ground THAWS,man what a winter we've had!

Yeah this winter has been a killer! I haven't been home much as I have been working so much overtime. It's time to move south permanately. It's going to be another couple months before we can dig the ground up here! I bet there's five feet of frost in the ground everywhere it's been plowed.

sent from a potato...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah this winter has been a killer! I haven't been home much as I have been working so much overtime. It's time to move south permanately. It's going to be another couple months before we can dig the ground up here! I bet there's five feet of frost in the ground everywhere it's been plowed.

sent from a potato...

How much snow do you have on the ground there?Spring run off should wash the Conn. River banks GOOD
making some real fine hunting.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
How much snow do you have on the ground there?Spring run off should wash the Conn. River banks GOOD
making some real fine hunting.
Only about a foot or so, depending where you measure. It's just been so brutally cold. I know, it's just evidence of global warming! Lol! I have burned five ton of pellets this year as opposed to my usual 3.5 to 4 ton. But I also keep my house 72-75° at all times.

sent from a potato...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
What types of new hunting grounds have you been researching?

sent from a potato...

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Only about a foot or so, depending where you measure. It's just been so brutally cold. I know, it's just evidence of global warming! Lol! I have burned five ton of pellets this year as opposed to my usual 3.5 to 4 ton. But I also keep my house 72-75° at all times.

sent from a potato...
Ya right,Global Warming,what a crock of crap,things have been cycling forever,looks like THEY want to keep the Sheeple in the dark,by the way,do THEY use their hands to make a living,or just steal from those that do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Ya right,Global Warming,what a crock of crap,things have been cycling forever,looks like THEY want to keep the Sheeple in the dark,by the way,do THEY use their hands to make a living,or just steal from those that do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that! I myself was hoping for global warming to be real so as to save on heating costs and so I could beach hunt comfortably in January!

sent from a potato...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Not where you're at Dude!!:laughing7:

Have you noticed EVERYTHING goes up but WAGES??????????????????

I have noticed this. One thing that has sure gone up is the amount of real estate for sale as well as how long it's for sale, not to mention the amount of abandoned houses. Is your area the same?

sent from a potato...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Kind of dead on here again tonight. I smell a conspiracy!

sent from a potato...

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Diesel and fellow critters,

Don't worry about a conspiracy most of the you know whos can't walk and chew gum at the same time....lol...

Sorry I've been awol for some time but because the thread is so long and my computer is so old most times it freezes up when I try to call up this thread.

That said yes between various taxes and increases in the costs of living....I'm on a fixed retirement income and let's just say our cats are probably eating better than us....lol...

Blaine instead of continuing to work winters up north pull up stakes and do your construction work in the upscale retirement communities in Florida.....better weather and probably better pay as well....listen to "Uncle Bill".

Regards + HH

Bill

Kind of dead on here again tonight. I smell a conspiracy!

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread