CRISPINS CRITTERS

And now, even my musical posts are affected.
It's either Tnet or they are catching up to me....

smith3.jpg

And....So,

We're done here.

Later.

Scott

Last edited:
Thanks Scott, that's nice Stanley Jordan. Sometimes lyrics just muck up the music.
I had a moog synthesizer I used to play that on, I miss my moog. Sold it to the church, that needed a piano for their choir, so, I don't feel that bad about it. They probably still got it, too. LOL! That was 30 yrs ago.......... When MY Pell grant appl got denied, guess why....

I made $36 too much, the yr before. :BangHead: That wouldn't even pay for 1 book! :BangHead:

I kinda like this guys college program. :laughing7: Pretty affordable, too. :laughing7:

DON'T.
Don't do that.....
Just say No. :laughing7:

Instead,
How 'bout some early Joe?

Gotta love a Gibson....

Best,

Scott

(Personal opinion.....)

PS.

I don't sing; instead my face contorts as I hit that note.....

Add a little perfume to your post and you would sound like an old girlfriend.:laughing7:

Just cause I feel like it........ :laughing7:

WHAT!?! Someone set traps out here in the critter pen? :laughing7:
Well, my dad used to tell me something, said it was very important. He'd tell me,
"kitten, when you gotta move, you gotta move"!
Like when the train is coming down the track, and other times.
You'll know 'em, when they come. :notworthy:

Never own so much when you see the heat coming around the corner you can't drop it and walk away.........quick not verbatim but what movie?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Cheater..... One of my favorite lines from one of my fav movies I just cat remember exactly what he says but I get the just of it

Last edited:
And,

As I understand,
that my Friend,
2GF has trouble sleeping,
and finds himself frequenting this thread,
late at night looking for me, a college student who has odd hours also.....

Soldier,

Get some rest. Your shift is covered.

By me.

My Love for a fellow Vet,

Scott​

!

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the old Dodge after last nights final stage of disassembly...uploadfromtaptalk1401963008169.jpg

sent from a potato...

I think what I like the best about the whole project is the very nice china cabinet tool chest in the background.

A couple of vintage oil cans would like nice in there. Looks like a radioactive bunny on the left side- kind of concerning.

I think what I like the best about the whole project is the very nice china cabinet tool chest in the background.

A couple of vintage oil cans would like nice in there. Looks like a radioactive bunny on the left side- kind of concerning.

Lol! The china cabinet was my wife's grandmother's and it is just a piece of Chinese crap works good as a catch all though. The bunny is a art project my son sis a few years ago. That stuff stayed right there when we moved into the house. We used to live in the garage before completing the house enough. It was like an apartment when we lived in it though.

sent from a potato...

Only garage I know of with a full bathroom complete with jacuzzi tub!

sent from a potato...

Man, supposed to do that work out in a snowdrift in the winter. At least out in the mud and mosquitoes.:laughing7:
I thought just Harley guys put their projects in the living room.
Great project D.R.. All that skill and the tools and facility a vehicle (my pic is out of the sixties l.o.l.) could always be on deck.

Man, supposed to do that work out in a snowdrift in the winter. At least out in the mud and mosquitoes.:laughing7:
I thought just Harley guys put their projects in the living room.
Great project D.R.. All that skill and the tools and facility a vehicle (my pic is out of the sixties l.o.l.) could always be on deck.

Yup, last time I built a truck was in high school with my buddy. We changed his truck from 2wd to 4wd and swapped the frame as well. it was middle of January outside in Maine. -10 was about the temps we worked in. Never again! Lol, now I work inside with heat.

sent from a potato...

You might be a redneck if you have to move a transmission to take a bath DR.....haha

Thanks Scott

Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work.

azybumej.jpg
gy4y7ysa.jpg
My truck now has a complete frame again! Finally! Lol. Now some small items to take care of and the new extra cab goes on! I have another side job to do in a week or so so I will slow up on the truck for a couple days. Have to make the money when I can...

sent from a potato...

Last edited:
9y8u8aqe.jpg
4ytu2e4e.jpg
This is a picture of the rainbow that appeared over my shop after the rain stopped while working in the garage...

sent from a potato...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back