Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
"He had a theory, Walt did, that the religious life, and all the agony that goes with it, is just something God sics on people who have the gall to accuse Him of having created an ugly world."

J.D. Salinger

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crispin, hope all is well my friend...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, supposed to do that work out in a snowdrift in the winter. At least out in the mud and mosquitoes.:laughing7:
I thought just Harley guys put their projects in the living room.
Great project D.R.. All that skill and the tools and facility a vehicle (my pic is out of the sixties l.o.l.) could always be on deck.
Leave it to my Friend, RC,
To cause me to dig WAY back in the closet for a photo of me workin' on my bike inside.

This goes back to the late 70's.....

IMG_1486.JPG
(OK, clowns, 1970's, not 1770's.....)

In a "back room,"
just off the kitchen is where I performed my magic....

My Best,

Always,

Scott​

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am proud to announce that all of my doctors at the VA have moved on. Yes I am now working with my 5th psychiatrist, 3rd primary care physician and I am pissed! I have come to the conclusion that the only reason people work at the VAis to put it on their résumé. Why work hard on issues if your doctor is just going to leave? I mean I can't trust anyone with my feelings, with what my heart says because in the end we are just a f•••Ing number. Thank you for service seems to be their government mantra, they don't mean it, they are just doing their time until they themselves move on. All of my medical staff have changed since I started going to the VA......I don't trust them. I don't make new friends because you are going to hurt me, leave me or die on me............WTF

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An email just sent to Disability Resource Center....

Sonja, Dear,

Today, on my Birthday,

I wish to let you know that I'll be available the week of the 23rd.

I look forward to seeing you again and all of my Friends.

If you have equipment needing repair, or cleaning, count on me!

I was taught how to run the cleaner.

If you wish, you may schedule my assistance towards any issues that you may have with clients that I may help....

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Always,

My Best Wishes,

Scott

In even the smallest of efforts,
We can all make a difference....

Best,

Scott

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TGF..One of the worst things that can happen for a person in therapy is for it to become chaotic, and include lots of leaving, which of course only cause constant trauma.
Perhaps you could find someone outside of that system, so your experience is solid, committed and empathic..:)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hang in there 2 G.F..Make do with what you got and try to make it better. The V.A. is getting noticed and that may help in time but why your not allowed a public option is (my opinion) money based. Civilian Docs for me and others is musical chairs any more as well. The deck gets shuffled. Last time I went in to a doc who seen me and I was his patient a couple years ago made me start over like I was a ghost, harsh relationship being forgotten by someone who probed me like I was just another bumhole,,l.o.l.. Course he was not there and no follow up but behind the curtain somewhere. But when/if seen again I,ll play it off and be a good patient.I want to find the brain behind the coat anyway, that,s why I go, seeking opinion and hoping for proper diagnosis and treatment. Some will admit its medical "practice".

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Leave it to my Friend, RC,
To cause me to dig WAY back in the closet for a photo of me workin' on my bike inside.

This goes back to the late 70's.....

View attachment 1005592
(OK, clowns, 1970's, not 1770's.....)

In a "back room,"
just off the kitchen is where I performed my magic....

My Best,

Always,

Scott​

Mine was a 68. Serpentine figure with no head or tail on black tank.No reflector on front fender. Sissy bar,the rest quite like the 69. CL350 exhaust on these compared to pipes on the CB /street model. CL heavier wheels if recalled correctly and half knobs. Later ran a CB 500-4 with fairing and trunk.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TGF..much of the healing occurs because of the attachment and all that is worked through between therapist and client..I see people for years and I've never changed or cancelled a client's appt...you desearve the best..look for sliding scale..

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TGF..much of the healing occurs because of the attachment and all that is worked through between therapist and client..I see people for years and I've never changed or cancelled a client's appt...you desearve the best..look for sliding scale..

?

Please expound, professionally, of course....

Scott

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Squig uncle sam don,t work that way. The only way out of people bailing or not caring in the V.A. for to many veterans who need help is either money spent to go to private professionals or no treatment at all. Waiting months? c,mon that,s absolute b.s. and every government official deserves the same treatment and see if anyone decides to lift a finger.
Its the same ol crap and who cares?IT WEARS YOU OUT. you quit.They win.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Squig uncle sam don,t work that way. The only way out of people bailing or not caring in the V.A. for to many veterans who need help is either money spent to go to private professionals or no treatment at all. Waiting months? c,mon that,s absolute b.s. and every government official deserves the same treatment and see if anyone decides to lift a finger.

Again,
My Friend RC shows that I may yet fulfill my passion to help my Fellow Vets.

"If you weren't there, you have NO IDEA!"

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I,m so mad I need an inhaler I don,t have. Willing to bet I can beat a veteran to one though.Why suggest going to any facility that turns you away. The big complaint anywhere there,s a line and veterans walk away they say I,ve waited in line enough in the service. They are not going to be helped if they are not allowed reasonable access. Dying waiting,our veterans. Why not all government employees in same situation regarding care when they have given what in their service and been compensated with outrageous time off and wages.
Apathy to the extreme.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm sure that's true RC..seems the only answer is to see private therapist...systems are a mess:(

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m so mad I need an inhaler I don,t have. Willing to bet I can beat a veteran to one though.Why suggest going to any facility that turns you away. The big complaint anywhere there,s a line and veterans walk away they say I,ve waited in line enough in the service. They are not going to be helped if they are not allowed reasonable access. Dying waiting,our veterans. Why not all government employees in same situation regarding care when they have given what in their service and been compensated with outrageous time off and wages.
Apathy to the extreme.

Friend,

The VA has recently taken a "black eye."

Hopefully my addition to the pool of true helpful Vets, one you can talk to, one who get things done.......
using my experiences and learned knowledge, can help at least one Brother or Sister.....

"None left behind and none forgotten...."

Best,

Scott

Read this post again.
Slowly.
Absorb the true meaning.....
The meaning of all of my academic hard work.
Some paper that says I'm qualified to help my Fellow Vets....

Sure.

If that's what they want, I'll soon have it.

What degree higher is next?

I'm sure that if it will help my Veteran Friends,
I will do whatever is necessary....

FOR SO MANY WHO GAVE THEIR ALL FOR YOUR FREEDOM AND LIBERTY....

HERE IS THEIR HONOR.

Last edited:

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And hey look what time it is......"Sir the privates 11th general order is to walk my post from flank to flank and take no sh•• from any rank sir" where will your dreams take you tonight? I can't sleep. Maybe ill hang upside down and disassemble and reassemble my .45 until I get a nose bleed! One way to pass the time constructively. I am cursed with insomnia but if I sleep the nightmares come, and I'm afraid to take the new meds god knows what they've given me. He'll I took their anthrax series of shots, their blue pills and their red pills.......like a good soldier I never questioned authority and now they have abandoned me. I'm alone on the LZ waiting for the helo, my pals are with me in my head we are ready for extraction, mission not complete until we are all home sir............setting strobes. OUT

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey all, some long haired character turned another year older. Not to mention any particular student by name....:laughing7:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Service members reunited.This veteran shielded his partner in firefight and sandstorm, partner alerted him to danger. They shared food and water and quarters and bond was or was not broke on separation after one was discharged first?
(The gal with the rolling luggage is a major cause behind such reunions.)
[video]http://www.wxyz.com/news/video-emotional-reunion-for-michigan-marine-bomb-sniffing-dog-who-served-together-in-afghanistan[/video]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread