CRISPINS CRITTERS

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike and Pat survived the sinking freighter. Pat set to rummaging in the life boat to see what they had to work with.
A piece of canvas and a coil of rope,under the rope pat found an old oil lamp with what appeared to be writing on it. Rubbing the grime off with his hand created a puff of smoke and a genie that granted him one wish. With out hesitating Pat wished the entire ocean was Guinness beer.
Poof,the genie was gone and all was quiet except waves lapping at the boat. Pat reached over the side with cupped hands,took a tentative sip then drank a couple great draughts. His smile and nod of confirmation were met by a hard stare from Mike. "What?"says Pat. "What did you wish that for?"says Mike,"now we,ll have to pee in the boat!". :4leafclover::leprechaun-hat::pot-of-gold::occasion14::happysmiley::occasion14:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There will be no social media tests done on TN forums under any guise, including alcohol...............

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
st-patricks-day1.jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Since it's Sunday figured I'd send some good karma your way with some Gospel - Oh happy day - Gospel Celebration Choir
from Quebec City.

If this doesn't get you rocking nothing will....enjoy!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Another one for you.....The Dubliners - Dirty old town.

Irish Heartbeat - Van Morrison and The Chieftans.

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just got to watch my daughter and the CSU marching band in the St Patricks Day parade in Dublin....very cool and I must say the govt doesn't seems to be taking over there either!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kevin,

I checked out one the CSU's video....pretty talented group you must be proud of your daughter.

Regards + HH

Bill

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks,

Not sure where everyone is.....but here's another one for St Patrick's day.......the corrs + the chieftans.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hoping for a more sedate evening

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Folks,

Not sure where everyone is.....but here's another one for St Patrick's day.......the corrs + the chieftans.

Love the Corrs; "fave" group; is the CELTIC WOMEN; the blond "girl" playing the fiddle is HOT! Has Gaelic name I think; call her Megan, tho...

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Reb? what does the KGC mean? I saw a thread about it the other day, but I couldn't tell what it meant.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
and Bill for some people I need my new theme song. no more mr. nice guy (alice cooper)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread